*This position is not remote*
This position ensures accurate, efficient recording of vehicle and customer information/ during the sale and provides administrative support to the auctioneer on sale days from a local Cox Automotive Manheim location virtually. The Auction Support Specialist verifies sold vehicle information for accuracy prior to completion of transaction and obtains customer signatures as appropriate. This position may perform other duties remotely as identified for efficiencies.
Part time position: Approximately 8-12 hours per week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday schedule)
***$1,000 Sign on Bonus after 90 days of employment***
- Utilize the AS400 system to record lane and Simulcast bid amounts, enter customer data, process all sold units, and verify/enter lights.
- Work with auctioneer virtually to verify system information accurately represents vehicle.
- Verify vehicle run order to ensure appropriate vehicle is being keyed and sold.
- Operate monitor virtually, work with auctioneer to review Simulcast bids.
- Provide arbitration and other vehicle announcements to support auctioneer.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Generally, less than 2 years of experience
- Safe drivers needed; Valid Driver's License required.
- Effective communication skills required.
- Must possess good problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to remain focused and composed during fast-paced sale-day activities.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
- Ability to lift 1-10 pounds.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to read, write and speak in Spanish.
- Occasional exposure to fumes, odors and weather conditions.
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
Hourly pay rate is $14.28 - $21.35/hour. The hourly rate may vary within the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate's experience. Position may be eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
About Cox Automotive Canada
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. In Canada, the Cox Automotive family includes Clutch®, Dealertrack®, Dealer.com®, HomeNet®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, Modix®, NextGear Capital®, Ready Logistics®, RMS Automotive®, vAuto®, VinSolutions® and Xtime®, along with a host of other brands in other countries. The global company has 34,000 team members in more than 220 locations and is a partner to more than 50,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of 120-year-old Cox Enterprises, Inc., and serving the automotive industry since 1926, which has revenues exceeding $20 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive Canada, visit coxautoinc.ca.