- Ensure all buildings are kept clean.
- Maintain supply inventory and stock supply closet as needed or assigned.
- Performs preventive maintenance tasks as assigned
- Maintain as assigned exterior of facility and outside grounds by performing various clean-up duties, such as picking up trash, operating sweeper, etc.
- Follow safe operating and use procedures when utilizing cleaning solutions, machinery, etc.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Keep current assigned work order tasks in online work order system.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., keep up with supply needs, deliver supplies, etc.
- May be required to work overtime as business needs dictate.
Minimum Qualifications :
- High School Diploma/GED
- Generally less than 2 years’ experience in a related field
- Mechanically inclined preferred.
- “Safe drivers needed; valid driver’s license required.”
- Comfortable using power tools
- Must be able to work independently.
- Effectively communicate and interact with staff, management and customers.
- Efficiently multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
- Medium strength. Ability to lift 1-50 pounds.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Frequent or Constant exposure to outdoor weather conditions, moving mechanical parts hazard, and toxic or caustic chemicals. Moderate to loud noise levels.
About Cox Automotive Canada
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. In Canada, the Cox Automotive family includes Clutch®, Dealertrack®, Dealer.com®, HomeNet®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, Modix®, NextGear Capital®, Ready Logistics®, RMS Automotive®, vAuto®, VinSolutions® and Xtime®, along with a host of other brands in other countries. The global company has 34,000 team members in more than 220 locations and is a partner to more than 50,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of 120-year-old Cox Enterprises, Inc., and serving the automotive industry since 1926, which has revenues exceeding $20 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive Canada, visit coxautoinc.ca.