Cox Automotive Mobility Fleet Services keeps your fleet moving!
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Cox Automotive Mobility Fleet Services (CAMFS) has grown to become one of the largest fleet maintenance companies in the country.
CAMFS is the leading provider of on-site mobile maintenance and repair services nationwide, offering mobile on-site fleet service for light medium, and heavy-duty trucks and trailers. CAMFS also services customers utilizing its 20+ nationwide service centers; each offering select services, such as accident repair, paint, refurbishment, and heavy mechanical repair. Supported by a 24/7 in-house call-center, CAMFS provides maintenance scheduled and unscheduled services to fleets anywhere, anytime.
CAMFS, the largest independent fleet maintenance company in the country, is currently hiring a Warehouse Associate – CDL B Driver . As a Warehouse Associate – CDL A Driver you will be responsible for pulling parts and loading trucks as well as serving as backup to our parts drivers as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Shuttle commercial vehicles to be repaired or post repairs between our maintenance shop location and our customers in the surrounding area
- Picking, packing, shipping, and receiving parts and packages in a warehouse setting.
- Serving as a back-up driver for the parts drivers
- Maintains a valid CDL Class B license
- Loading trucks
- Working as a part of a team
- Ability to regularly lift heavy objects up to fifty (50) pounds
- Other warehouse duties
- High School Diploma/GED and 3 years’ experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as any level degree/certification beyond a HS diploma/GED in a related discipline; or 5 years’ experience in a related field
- Minimum of valid CDL Class B required
- Self-sufficient work ethic
- Following all company safety guidelines and policies
- Prior experience in a warehouse, logistics setting is preferred
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Maintains professional but friendly demeanor.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
Hourly pay rate is $19.18 - $28.80/hour. The hourly rate may vary within the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate's experience. Position may be eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
About Cox Automotive Canada
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. In Canada, the Cox Automotive family includes Clutch®, Dealertrack®, Dealer.com®, HomeNet®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, Modix®, NextGear Capital®, Ready Logistics®, RMS Automotive®, vAuto®, VinSolutions® and Xtime®, along with a host of other brands in other countries. The global company has 34,000 team members in more than 220 locations and is a partner to more than 50,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of 120-year-old Cox Enterprises, Inc., and serving the automotive industry since 1926, which has revenues exceeding $20 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive Canada, visit coxautoinc.ca.