Manager, People AnalyticsJob ID 1719128 Date posted 12/05/2017 Location: Atlanta, Georgia Apply
Cox Enterprises is seeking a Manager, People Analytics is to develop and execute a strategy that enables HR and Business leaders to make data-driven decisions about people. This includes designing and managing People Analytics projects, evaluating the effectiveness of HR programs/pilots, and identifying new opportunities for investment.
- Partner with HR and Business leaders to identify areas of inquiry and translate this into analysis that leads to actionable insights.
- Own and drive research inquires of Human Capital and business outcomes data to identify relationships and trends; interpret data and communicate noteworthy findings to HR and business leaders.
- Develop analysis plans and manage team conducting statistical techniques and/or predictive modeling to answer workforce-related questions.
- Scope and lead new research to explore unanswered questions or dispel myths about our workforce; create deliverables present to internal audiences.
- Form deep collaborative relationships with leaders in Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, HR, Talent Development and Learning, Legal, Finance, and IT to solve critical people-related problems.
- Master’s degree (required) or Doctorate (preferred) in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Business Analytics, Applied Mathematics, or a related field.
- 5+ years working in an analytics, research, or data science environment. 2+ years leading a team of analytics professionals.
- Strong experience working with progressive analytics (R, Python, SAS) and data visualization (Tableau) tools to drive actionable business insights.
- Self-Starter who can serve in a consultative capacity, proactively building strong working relationships and influencing key leaders across multiple organizations.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills with the ability to communicate ideas in a clear/concise manner.
- Ability to lead multiple work streams simultaneously, ensuring prioritized deliverables provide the highest-value to impacted business leaders.
About Cox Enterprises
Cox Enterprises is a leading communications, media and automotive services company. The company's major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications (cable television distribution, high-speed Internet access, telephone, home security and automation, commercial telecommunications and advertising solutions); Cox Automotive (automotive-related auctions, financial services, media and software solutions); and Cox Media Group (television and radio stations, digital media, newspapers and advertising sales rep firms).
The company's major national brands include Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book and Manheim. Through Cox Automotive, the company's international operations stretch across Asia, Australia, Europe and Latin America. To learn more about Cox's commitment to people, sustainability and our communities, please visit CoxCSRReport.com
Cox Enterprises and its subsidiary companies are Equal Opportunity employers - M/F/Vets/Disabled. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Organization: Cox Enterprises
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing