Supply Chain Management InternJob ID 181482 Date posted 01/26/2018 Location: Atlanta, Georgia Apply
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports. • Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Responsible for executing and/or coordinating projects in a timely and professional manner.
- Performs competitive analysis and secondary market research in specific industry verticals.
- Processes queries for secondary market research requests (reports, white papers, etc.).
- Develops process documentation and business analysis of SCM/Fleet Management programs and technology.
- Performs business intelligence research, data mining and analysis.
- Supports teams on projects as needed.
- Candidate is currently working towards an IE, CS, Mathematics or Supply Chain Management undergraduate degree.
- An interest in a career in Supply Chain Management.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and
- disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical/quantitative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Strong business acumen and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be an effective problem solver
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Exceptional judgment, ability to recognize and protect confidential information
- Proficiency in Excel and other MS Office tools, including PowerPoint
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize work and make judgment calls when necessary
About Cox Enterprises
Cox Enterprises is a leading communications, media and automotive services company. The company's major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications (cable television distribution, high-speed Internet access, telephone, home security and automation, commercial telecommunications and advertising solutions); Cox Automotive (automotive-related auctions, financial services, media and software solutions); and Cox Media Group (television and radio stations, digital media, newspapers and advertising sales rep firms).
The company's major national brands include Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book and Manheim. Through Cox Automotive, the company's international operations stretch across Asia, Australia, Europe and Latin America. To learn more about Cox's commitment to people, sustainability and our communities, please visit CoxCSRReport.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Enterprises
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Level: Intern/Co-op
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing