Real relationships are sincere, authentic, and built on trust. These are the kinds of connections that move business forward. Imagine being the person who helps bring these relationships to life. If you are looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level, it’s time to learn more about Cox Business. We are a leading provider of technology solutions with great sales teams across the US and we’re looking for people like you!
As a Cox Business Account Executive, you’ll provide business owners the tools and technology to connect with their customers, helping them manage and grow their business. If you’re feeling connected to this kind of opportunity, then read on.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Of course, as a Cox Business Account Executive, you’ll do a lot of selling. From digital video and internet to cloud solutions and managed services, you’ll work with a robust portfolio. You’ll negotiate pricing, products, and promos, create and deliver product presentations, and hit your sales goals out of the proverbial park. You’ll have a quota tied to a lucrative commission plan, so your earnings are in your hands.
You’ll also tackle these to-dos:
• Develop and maintain sales plans, forecast data and customer database.
• Collaborate with team members and business partners to determine solutions that best meet customers’ needs and satisfaction.
• Prospect small to medium business owners via a variety of methods: cold calling, prospect lists, networking, developing your own referral partners, and yes, an occasional company provided lead.
• Maintain the highest ethical sales practices, following company standards.
• Own the customer experience. Think and act in ways that put our customers first and exceed their expectations of great Cox Business products, services and world-class customer service.
• Meet and exceed sales goals and overall objectives
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Cox Business, we reward your hard work with meaningful benefits.
• First, we offer a highly competitive compensation package (base salary + excellent commission plan rewarding strong performance), 401(k) with a generous company match, comprehensive healthcare, life, and disability benefits, plus numerous other benefits, including adoption assistance, pet insurance, and discounts on travel and cars!
• We value people more than technology. That means you’ll work within a culture and with a team that values your leadership, your experience, your contributions, and you – yes, you – as a person. We believe recognition is important, and Cox Business strives to celebrate those who help make us successful every day. We also encourage diversity and support inclusion; we want you to do you and feel comfortable doing so.
• We also offer boundless opportunities for growth; you can sharpen your skills, learn a new talent, join a mentoring program, even earn an advanced degree. You’ll find the potential for lateral or upward career growth within the Cox family businesses, including the innovative startups in transportation mobility, clean tech and more.
• Your sales territory will be local, so if you’re looking to be home for your family at night or meet your friends for dinner at the end of the day, we’ve got you covered.
WHO YOU ARE
• You’re known for your ambition and grit- you have a strong desire to achieve. Your work ethic impresses customers and colleagues alike. You’re quick on your feet with ideas and solutions, fueled by a tenacious entrepreneurial spirit. You’ve got a proven track record in sales and are ready to run your next race with a company that puts real relationships first.