The Director, Contact Center Technologies – Speech Analytics will define the strategy to optimize and promote the use of the Cox Speech Analytics platform throughout the organization. This role requires a comprehensive understanding of Speech Analytics technology and contact center experience. This position will play a lead role developing and leading program governance with business stakeholders and technology partners to promote and optimize the support and use of the Cox Speech Analytics platform to provide additional insights to help agents work more effectively and enhance the customer experience.
- Identify business opportunity and risks by analyzing industry trends and best practices.
- Defines the strategy and promote tool usage in order to optimize the value of the platform throughout the organization.
- Collaborate closely with contact center leadership on identifying strategy.
- Ensure partnership with Technology Operations to ensure tools respond quickly, minimize latency, and are reliable and stable.
- Responsible for working with the technology team to identify 3rd party vendors to meet business strategy needs.
- Execute and maintain project/program management processes for technology deployments
- Track, monitor, and report/disseminate program level information and data.
- Direct project/program risk management, reporting and monitoring.
- Responsible for cost management/tracking of capital and operating expenses
- Directs, planning and execution of supplemental projects as needed.
- Effectively manage team resources.
- Facilitate budget approvals for program spending.
- 10 or more years of relevant professional experience including Contact Center and Technology
- Demonstrated ability, with large, complex projects involving multiple stakeholders and organizations
- Demonstrated understanding of contact centers, quality and Speech Analytics platforms
- Knowledge of key areas including business strategy, customer service, contact center operations, budget/ROI planning and technology enablers
- Energetic, analytical, highly motivated and strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to get things done individually and through working with others
- Demonstrated presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork skills, ability to listen and contribute as a positive, solutions-oriented team player
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (i.e. Marketing, Business, etc.)
- 3 or more years of experience in a management role preferred
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired
- Experience with a Speech Analytics Platform
- Experience in working through technology tool vendor selection and implementation process
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.