Sometimes opportunity doesn’t knock, it rings. That’s a potential customer looking for the solution that will rock their world. You’re the kind of person who loves being on the other end of that call. We’re Cox Business, part of the Cox Communications family, and we’re all about owning every moment to provide high-quality service and support our customers deserve.
Cox Business offers fast, reliable, leading-edge technology products that help our clients stay connected and productive. Our Inside Sales Representatives have a passion for sales and can help us keep our customers confident by selecting the right solutions for their needs.
If this sounds like you, keep reading to find out more!
What You’ll Do
You’ll make our small to medium business customers feel “at home” with our products and services. This is a quota, commission-based sales gig, so your earnings are in your hands. One way to be successful is by being super responsive to customer inquiries, resolving issues lickety-split, all while keeping callers in-the-know about the latest solutions we have to offer. Here’s an overview of what you’ll do:
• Generate sales through inbound client-initiated calls or emails who are responding to promotional marketing campaigns.
• Develop new business though outbound calling to new and existing customers.
• Identify and develop additional sources of new business leads through referrals, networking and social media.
• Engage with clients to understand their technology needs, review pricing options and share customer feedback to management when needed.
• Be the primary point of contact for customers across all phases of the sales process, including preparation of service proposal, contract signature, order entry and scheduling of install.
• Determine serviceability and provide ROI assessment for new build opportunities.
• Partner with internal teams and provide great customer service to your business customers to ensure installations are completed successfully.
• Utilize a CRM to capture accurate and complete customer information, track orders and follow up as needed.
• Attend required sales and product trainings and stay current on Cox Business services/solutions.
What’s In It For You?
At Cox Business, we reward your hard work with meaningful benefits.
● First, we offer a highly competitive compensation package (base salary + excellent commission plan rewarding strong performance), 401(k) with a generous company match, comprehensive healthcare, life, and disability benefits, plus numerous other benefits, including adoption assistance, pet insurance, and discounts on travel and cars!
● We value people more than technology. That means you’ll work within a culture and with a team that values your leadership, your experience, your contributions, and you – yes, you – as a person. We believe recognition is important, and Cox Business strives to celebrate those who help make us successful every day. We also encourage diversity and support inclusion; we want you to do you and feel comfortable doing so.
● We also offer boundless opportunities for growth; you can sharpen your skills, learn a new talent, join a mentoring program, even earn an advanced degree. You’ll find the potential for lateral or upward career growth within the Cox family businesses, including the innovative startups in transportation mobility, clean tech and more.
Who You Are
You’re someone who anticipates customers’ needs so you not only offer them what they need now, but also what they’ll need next. But your idea of being a “selling machine” isn’t about pushing products, it’s about listening and fitting a customer to the solution that works best for them. People tell you you’re a good listener, and you bring that rare gift into your workplace, leading to a remarkable response reflex.
You resolve issues like a Nobel Peace Prize nominee, and understand that, despite the “flying solo” nature of sales work, you’re a proud member of a tight-knit team.