Prepares the coordination for new, upgrade/downgrade, disconnects, and transfer projects associated with Cox Business customers. Performs quality assurance and verification of all Sales documentation and ensures accuracy and integrity of customer data which is essential for moving Cox Business approved orders into the Order Management System (OMS) i.e OPTIX, TOMS, and BID. Performs order entry of service codes and ensures accurate billing. Field questions from customers on details of services being installed and correct preparedness procedures. This position works directly with Cox Business Supervisor / Manager as well as inside and outside sales departments to ensure that orders are accurate, complete, and entered in a timely fashion. This position also handles and responds to inquiries through phone, mail, or email contacts with customers by fielding and escalating customer issues to their Supervisor / Manager.
This position is not limited to local market support and can be responsible for multi-market fulfillment activities.
This position supports the SMB and inside sales channels but can also work closely with the Government, Enterprise, and Public Sector segmentation team by providing support for large, complex, and multisite customers (e.g. national carriers, government, large retail, etc.). This role requires attention to detail as orders are highly complex and may require partnership with others (e.g. construction, sales, etc.). Supports longer-term sales cycles (e.g. multiple weeks to months). Requires a high level of professionalism due to the level and types of clients.
- Schedule Simple / Simple+ and Complex Orders in ICOMS and CRM tools
- QC All Simple / Simple+ and Complex Sales Order Entry Data (Sales package)
- Key Orders from CRM Tools into ICOMS
- Provide Simple / Simple+ and Complex Sales Support to all Sales channels
- Provides Simple / Simple+ and Complex Sales support and order coordination for multi-markets
- The OMS II will handle all Orders, both Simple / Simple+ and Complex as defined by Cox Business
- Coordinates medium to large and/or moderately complex projects under some supervision
- Assists the Sales Department with all orders from initial sale through submitting an order
- Pull, review, and breakdown Customer Service Record (CSR)
- Request ICOMS House Account (when required)
- Verify Proposal for address serviceability, services, and pricing and confirm appropriate customer paperwork is complete and accurate, Verify Tax Exempt status and completion of necessary forms
- Enters customer order data and billing information into ICOMS and Order Management System (OMS) in an accurate and timely manner
- Obtain additional Contact Information (Tech, Billing, BAA, Primary, Vendor, etc.)
- Upload all required documents such as Order Package/Sales Package documents, IRR into OMS and submit CIR
- Verify the accuracy of service codes, term, and pricing in OMS and match OMS service to ICOMS services
- Perform or drive OMS, ICOMS database clean up tasks completion (resolve discrepancies) during the proposal development process to drive greater order accuracy
- Correct issues with Order Package/Sales Package (Proposal, Contacts, Forms, etc.)
- Obtain property owner information and submit Building Access Request
- Enter all post-sales information into the tracking system as appropriate
- Coordinates installation dates and times with dispatch and customer schedules customer due date in ICOMS and OMS
- Adheres to procedural and administrative aspects of customer installation
- Fields and reviews customer inquiries, problems, requests, and suggestions; works with Order Manager(s) to determine appropriate solutions and/or responses
- Ability to escalate and communicate customer needs to internal workgroup
- Provides departmental support to Project Manager – Order Management I, II, and III personnel
- Abides by processes and regulatory knowledge as needed during the pre-installation phase
- Communicates relevant information to all internal team members, such as a change in schedule dates
- Manage Incomplete Queue and resolve “change required” or rejected orders
- Enter provisioning details into OMS (DTW, DL, Account Codes, etc.)
- Contact customer to review order details and accuracy and/or requesting updated documents or signature
- Submit order in OMS
- Government contract and PO management and thorough understanding of Government and their process (i.e. state, local, county, federal, and education).
- Provides and understands the unique servicing needs of Enterprise customers (i.e. customer-specific ordering forms).
- Assists MACD with product conversion orders to drive greater accuracy.
- Verify that the term and expiration in OMS align with DOB in ICOMS.
- Assist sales with ICB unique proposal creation
- 2+ years of experience required in a related field (i.e. Administrative, Data Entry, etc.).
- Requires knowledge of ICOMS and OMS (order management systems), and proficient in Windows-based applications (Word and Excel).
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines with attention to detail.
- Works effectively with teams throughout the organization.
- High School or GED equivalency.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry desired.
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.