Cox Media is seeking a Digital Ad Campaign Manager within the Digital Ad Operations group of its Campaign Fulfillment Center. Reporting to the Digital Operations People Leader, this position is responsible for fulfilling, analyzing, and strategically optimizing orders for digital media advertising product(s) and non-spot revenue streams. The position serves as the facilitator of all digital media fulfillment activities for Media Consultants and sales services. They lead support, troubleshooting activities, and engage appropriate technical personnel to ensure successful fulfillment of campaigns. This role must build excellent working relationships across all functional areas. Candidates must possess strong digital ad operations technical knowledge, attention to detail, excellent prioritization skills, and have the ability to work in a deadline driven production environment to complete all daily tasks to meet business needs.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Responsible for trafficking digital campaigns and associated creative content
- Troubleshoot creative and ad serving issues in partnership with Sales Services and internal and vendor technology teams as needed
- Monitor delivery and performance to ensure goals are being met and work with Yield Management on recommended adjustments
- Provide campaign optimization through various tools to maximize revenue opportunities
- Proactively provide inventory insights to product team and market partners to identify revenue opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with Yield Manager and field representatives to run reports, provide analysis and recommend campaign modifications, leveraging understanding of advertiser and product performance.
- Compare 1st party delivery numbers to 3rd party numbers to proactively identify discrepancies and troubleshoot those discrepancies with publishers and agencies.
- Perform fulfillment activities in digital media platforms, such as Adobe, (DFP) ad serving system, Operative, and other proprietary ad delivery systems.
- Adhere to SLAs to ensure that clients ads are fulfilled as contracted; such as: impression delivery assurance, ad copy, listings, etc.
- Monitor and provide reports as necessary to alert sales or sales support of issues relating to system performance and impacts on order fulfillment.
- Performs digital media fulfillment QA activities to identify fulfillment issues and gaps in process.
- Performs first line troubleshooting activities for products and escalates technical issue resolution with Technical support, internal and external customers.
- Act as a support liaison between market media consultants, product champions and other support staff to optimize campaign fulfillment.
- Performs system setup, testing of new functionality and features. Accurate tracking and reporting of results to key stakeholders.
- Communicate and collaborate with vendors, managers and cross functional groups to resolve issues and implement new initiatives.
- Receives incoming calls in a professional, courteous manner.
- Records all client/vendor contact for use by other staff.
- Creation of custom reports for revenue tracking purposes.
- File and maintain paper and electronic documents as necessary.
- Participate in training as required.
- Other duties as necessary.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years online/digital ad trafficking experience is a must.
- 3+ years of related experience in Sales Planning or Ad Operations in the advertising and/or media industry.
- Demonstrable analytical, strategic and creative problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding of advertising campaign metrics.
- Basic knowledge of 3rd party tags and pixels.
- Digital ad industry tools experience required.
- Excellent communication and project management skills working cross-functionally to get things done efficiently and correctly.
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate in team environment, set goals and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail is a must as well as curiosity to investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- BA or BS degree
- Proven ability to navigate a complex media landscape and effectively deliver on operational objectives.
- Prior experience in digital ad product creation, strategy or development. This may include product development, yield management, P&L, etc.
- Prior experience specifically with Adobe, Doubleclick, FreeWheel, ad exchanges, DSPs or similar advertising systems and technologies.
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.