Cox Business is more than part of a cable company – we are a technology solutions leader. In addition to offering phone, internet, TV and security services for businesses, we also consult with companies of all sizes to provide managed network services, cloud infrastructure, managed hosting services and other emerging technology solutions.
Cox Business Security Solutions (CBSS) offer peace of mind to our customers with our customized alarm system designs, remote access, and a variety of alert options, to help manage their business security needs. The Inside Sales Agent is focused on meeting or exceeding corporate targets in both quantity and quality of appointment sets via inbound leads and outbound calls. The responsibilities for this position include working in various systems, taking both inbound and making outbound calls, time management and creativity in outbound prospecting. This individual will need to acquire a strong working knowledge of our products, services, features, benefits, and general pricing.
- Handles all inbound lead calls, toward advancing opportunity to a field sales rep appointment
- Qualifies prospects needs toward optimizing the future sale opportunity
- Understands rep territories and schedules to set real time appointment
- Rehashes all open leads
- Disposition leads to most current status, and until lead is concluded to an appointment or no interest
- Makes daily outbound calls to various lists toward gaining interest in CBSS products and advancing to a field appointment
- Works efficiently in all required systems such as LeadPro, Optix, Icoms, Outlook and others
- Effective working knowledge of CBSS products, services, features, benefits, and pricing toward answering questions and advancing lead to a field appointment
- Strong sales acumen in listening skills, CBSS value propositions and closing skills to an appointment
- Measured on both quantity and quality of appointment sets that advance to a sale
- Multitasking skills working in systems, alternating between inbound and outbound phone work
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Determines serviceability of lead opportunity
- Accurately captures and records all relative lead information
- Takes inbound calls from field sales reps to update and disposition pending appointment records
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience;
- 1+ years in related field to above job tasks
- Requires basic knowledge in computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service/sales skills, all via the phone
- Skills in adaptability, applied learning, customer service orientation, high impact communication, multi-tasking, PC skill, quality orientation, reasoning, sales aptitude, and tolerance for a structured work environment in order to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
- 1+ years experience in inbound and outbound phone skills
- Past CB and/or security industry experience
- Efficient in CB systems: LeadPro, Optix, Icoms, BID, TOMs
- Strong sales acumen and phone skills
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.