The Digital Media Specialist is an essential link between the local digital team, the local sales team, the Cox Media Campaign Fulfillment center, and the vendor fulfillment teams. This person will be responsible for post-sale campaign activity, including quality control all active digital campaigns, recommending and implementing digital optimization strategies, creating and presenting proof-of-performance reports, and assisting the local sales team with post-sale support. Post-sale support can include custom reporting for high-tier clients, digital research, Google Analytics evaluations, and digital product training. Extensive knowledge of digital marketing solutions including SEM, SEO, Email, Display, Mobile, Social Media, Audio, and OTT a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve as a liaison between the internal and vendor fulfillment groups and local sales team.
• Work with the various fulfillment groups to set up custom optimization strategies as necessary
• Perform ongoing quality control on all active digital campaigns
• Monitor delivery and performance of campaigns
• Deliver detailed campaign success stories
• Craft and implement campaign optimization strategies
• Evaluate digital campaign metrics
• Fulfill proof of performance/appearance requests such as PowerPoint presentations and screenshots
• Produce post-campaign reports and analysis
• Ensure reporting shows complete fulfillment and success of campaigns
• Create custom reports by compiling all available data from various systems and present it in a way that demonstrates advertiser campaign goals have been met
• Perform Google Analytics assessments
• Utilize digital performance platforms to evaluate digital performance and competitive research
• Conduct digital product training
• Work with local sales team to present innovative digital solutions
• Assist local sales team with presenting customized digital solutions to clients
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• College degree or 2 years’ experience working with digital media campaigns required
• Must be highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
• Knowledge of Google Ad Planner, DFP, Photoshop is a plus
• Knowledge of SEM, SEO, Display, Mobile, Social Media, Digital Audio, and OTT a plus
• Knowledge of billing systems including Strata/TIM & Novar is a plus
• Knowledge of Google Analytics
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Analytical in nature with a firm grasp of numbers and attention to detail
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Can easily identify priority items and get them done in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
• Must possess positive customer service attitude with both internal and external contacts; flexible, patient, courteous and professional
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.