$2,500 Sign-On Bonus after completion of 90 days with Dealertrack for offers of employment through 8/31.
Dealertrack is currently looking for a Registration Administrator to join our team.
Under general supervision, the Registration Administrator performs a variety of office support and technical tasks relating to processing motor vehicle transactions and tax collection. Processes motor vehicle titles, registrations, and validates payment amount. Receive tax payments and file documents. Enters and retrieves information on the computer and answer Client inquiries. Prepares registration and titling paperwork, validates and ships registration documents and license plates. The Registration Administrator may also be involved in daily cash out process, daily shipping process, scanning and saving all motor vehicle records to the computer.
- Performs a variety of office support tasks, including answering the telephone, recording and forwarding messages, answering questions via email, fax or telephone about sales taxes and motor vehicle fees and requirements, and entering data into the computer. Follow up phone calls to customers may be necessary. May be required to perform the duties of Courier, that includes the delivery and pick up of documentation, registration and license plates from local DMV offices and customers within the region. May be required to assist with the document scanning process.
- Examines documents submitted by customers for motor vehicle titles and registrations. Completes paperwork to process title and registration transactions.
- Verifying the following information including, but not limited to: verifying taxes and fees, license plate, lienholder information, owner's information and mileage to the vehicle's registration.
- All other duties and tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Generally less than 2 years of experience in area of responsibility
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a clean driving record
- 10% Travel
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accomodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accomodation would cause an undue harship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.