The Business Process Analyst will work closely and partner with multiple internal departments including Sales, Marketing and Product Management. This individual will be highly organized, collaborative and will thrive in a high energy, ever changing work environment. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to quickly gain deep knowledge and understanding of the CMI sales organization and the business units they support. This role will aid in the execution of enterprise initiatives with a heightened focus on the proper evaluation of requirements, understanding of process design and implementation, ensuring current state and future state gap analysis is completed, management of user acceptance testing, consistency in documentation design to avoid end user confusion.
• Provide deployment and execution support for new products and or initiatives for identified CMI business units
• Facilitate interviews involving internal & external stakeholders from different backgrounds to reach consensus during new business process design
• Review and fully understand all product/application requirements (business and technical)
• Develop project communication, training and implementation plan
• Document the detailed procedures and process to ensure sufficient material is available for training guides, UAT cases, and work instructions
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as coordinating across functions, internally and externally, to ensure delivery within scope
• Ensure complete and proper documentation related to all supported application from each user interaction point
• Develop and document all field business processes related to application usage
• Assist in evaluating current sate business processes and identifying areas where efficiencies may be gained
• Partner with appropriate business unit to determine and execute upon comprehensive training related to application and product deployments
• Create a repository of sales content that ensures that key information is accessible to the right individuals, in the right place and at the right time
• Work closely with the application manager to ensure post deployment support is cared for as part of all initiatives
• Act as a project manager on some projects
• Distill large amounts of complex requirements and data from disparate sources to create condensed, simplified and articulate information
• Expert level knowledge of coordinating and monitoring Sales Training and Enablement projects/programs, from initiation through delivery
• Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations, and organizational skills
• Experienced in development of Sales Enablement project/program planning elements, to include scheduling, resourcing, communication, and implementation of plans
• Expert understanding of risk analysis, project reporting, and tracking
• Ability to work independently
• Creative thinking and the ability to ‘think outside the box’ are ESSENTIAL
• Ability to communicate business and technical info and ideas so others will understand
• Ability to apply varying leadership skills and traits that create solutions and results to unexpected situations
• Ability to successfully work and promote inclusiveness in small groups
• Strong organizational, detail, problem-solving and follow-up skills
• Must be a team-player and thrive in an environment that promotes strong individual skills that are easily applied to the goals of the team and company
• 5+ years of process related experience required in related field (i.e. Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, etc.)
• Requires strong knowledge of all Microsoft products including Visio and Project
• Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, written and verbal communication, and collaboration skills required to work effectively with teams throughout organization
• BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (i.e. Marketing, Business, etc.)
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.