We are looking for an Identity, Governance, and Administration (IGA) lead to join our team. The lead will manage assessment, planning, design, testing, and technical documentation for implementation, support, and product maturity. You will have demonstrated experience with IGA strategies and tool implementations. Requires an understanding of Identity Management both on-prem and cloud, as well as, secrets management for development environments.
- Deliver automation that ensures IAM provisioning and deprovisioning controls are performed and maintain audit artifacts for validation of completeness.
- Deliver automation that ensures IAM certification control executes in a complete, accurate in accordance with published standards and policies
- Contribute to the IAM standards and participate in the annual review and update of IAM controls.
- Provide subject matter expertise to business units who are managing their own control environment
- Be the primary interface to IGA Technical Delivery Teams, Technical Operations, IAM Controls Team and internal business teams
- Drive continuous improvement of controls in both ease of execution and completeness and accuracy of control artifacts
- Create and maintain roadmaps, prioritization, communication and Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) efforts for the service.
- Ensure overall health of IGA service.
- This role must have a strong understanding or the underlying controls and business processes that comprise the major functions of:
- IGA automation tools
- Provisioning/Deprovisioning user objects and access
- Role construct and management
- Account lifecycle management
- Artifact management and reporting
- Certification control automation
Skills & Competencies
- Experience with IGA products to include Oracle, SailPoint, Saviynt, or SecureID
- Experience operationalizing and managing IGA services within a large enterprise, migrating to modern solutions from legacy Oracle.
- Experience driving adoption of IGA services within the enterprise.
- A moderate level of scripting experience such as PowerShell, Python, etc.
- A moderate level of database experience with SQL and Oracle
What's In It For You?
Good question. Cox believes in supporting everyone on our team, and that would include a great compensation package and a busload of benefits that give you options and opportunities to grow and thrive.
- We'll set you up with a competitive salary and load you up with some great benefits, from retirement (a company matching 401(K)), Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits from day one, and tuition reimbursement
- We're big on work-life balance, so expect some flexible vacation days, plus paid holidays.
- We're also big on inclusion and we want you to bring your authentic self to your work. We believe in mutual respect and honoring who people are … if you feel the same way, you've found the right place. So know that we want you to feel at home…and to make others feel at home as well.
- We know you like to give back to the community, so we make it easy to do so, with employee volunteer opportunities.
- If this role feels like a great fit, we're happy to support your long career on that path. However, if you find you have different aspirations, well, we want you to grow with us…so if a different area of the Cox ecosystem fuels your ambition, let us help you map your way there. You may have guessed by now, but we don't do corporate ladders here. We do jungle gyms. So climb, swing, and explore. Earn an advanced degree, learn a new skill, join a mentoring program. It's all there for you…so let us know how we can help you grow.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience in Cyber Security/ Identity and Access Management
- 10 years' IAM (IGA preferred) experience
- 5 years' experience in a Senior IAM Leadership role with responsibility for delivering capabilities and tools
- Understanding of RBAC Development, Processes, and Controls
- Experience with a broad array of regulations governing IAM
- Working knowledge of industry standard IGA tools such as SailPoint, Saviynt, or SecureID
- 5+ years of experience leading (non-management) teams and staff
Who We Are
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.