The Sales Support Coordinator is responsible for enhancing and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers to provide support and to ensure customer orders timely move through the process. The Sales Support Coordinator must stay up-to-date on processes, tools, products, services, rates/promotions and be able to problem solve, tracks trends and information using various reports and to provide data to leadership as needed. The Sales Support Coordinator will support the outside sales teams in multiple facets of the customer experience and will work with boundary partners to coordinate and problem solve local needs. The ultimate goal of the role is to unburden the Sales Rep by shepherding contracted sales to install with the best possible customer experience and the most expeditious order to cash interval.
- Work with TBOS (Telephony Back Office Support) when assistance is needed with porting requests.
- Identify and resolve gaps in OMS tools to ensure accurate paperwork is completed as requested.
- Assist Sales when discrepancies are identified in the order submittal process and/or to prevent unnecessary change requires.
- Partner with Product Management to assist Sales when conflicts arise.
- Partner with Regional and National OM/PM teams to mitigate non-contractual change requires for Sales.
- Research and drive correction of order entry discrepancies in ICOM’s and provide feedback and coaching.
- Account maintenance to include assistance with file scanning, Manager approved CPNI requests when a signed form is provided and based on Sales Coordinator resources, assist with account hierarchy/parenting corrections in CBSF.
- Enter post sales activity in CBSF for documentation.
- Assist Sales with all orders following customer signature until installation if changes arise late in the process.
- Alignment with team peers (Sales Engineer, Account Executive, and Retail/Enterprise Sales Manager) to ensure a consistent customer experience.
- Assist with non-contractual required documents, including LOA’s and AMDR’s.
- Assist Sales with incompletes to keep orders moving towards install.
- Partner and assist OM with driving correction of provisioning details into OMS (OM owns DTW creation and modifications).
- Assists and supports customer escalations for non-revenue generating activities (service and billing issues/credits).
- Assist Sales with manager approved special projects/events.
- Input low and no revenue orders (MACD’s) in OMS for sales.
- Assists Sales with product conversion orders to drive greater accuracy.
- Conduct audits on large non-SAS supported accounts to ensure accuracy for billing and account segmentation.
- Consult Sales and customers of the NSC Tax Exempt process, to correctly educate and inform them.
- Provides and understands unique servicing needs of Retail/Enterprise customers (i.e. customer specific ordering forms, NSC e-forms, etc.…).
- Assist and guide Sales with use of OMS/CBSF.
- Be familiar with different customer verticals and their needs.
- Renewal reporting and support to Enterprise sales channel.
- Assist with escalated new equipment requests (remotes/DTA’s).
- Track all incoming requests in defined tracking system.
- Able to articulate the correct information, processes and procedures to internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision to accommodate the needs of the business.
- Collaboratively works with Sales and boundary partners to timely accomplish tasks.
- Must be proactive, open and receptive to feedback.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or equivalent experience
- 2+ years outside sales, account management, or sales support experience required
- 5+ years in telecommunications preferred
- Consultative selling experience
- Ability to train individuals and groups
- Strong technical aptitude, including Windows based applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Collaborative skills toward attainment of regional and corporate goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Ability to provide solutions to customer needs and challenges
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to travel to customer locations within the system
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.