As a Lead Platform Engineer on the Agile Delivery Tooling team, you will be part of a team that is responsible for providing metrics and information that enable our Solution Sets to operate successfully. Our team uses Rally and Power BI to provide lean metrics to our Solution Set leaders and their team members. Our team is developing software to provide a reporting solution to collect metrics that matter, ingest metrics in an easy manner, and has a flexible presentation layer with the ability for users to establish their own reporting views.
You will be an accomplished, well-rounded engineer with a solid understanding of data constructs and relational database concepts. You will help establish good software practices within the team.
- Design, build and maintain Power BI reports using multiple data sources
- Design, build and/or enhance custom Rally apps, using the Rally APIs
- Collaborate with internal customers and teammates to discuss requirements, and provide solutions to meet requirements with an enterprise lens in mind
- Design, build and maintain a relational database and/or data repository
- Design and develop code that consistently adheres to good programming practices
- Write efficient queries to retrieve data
- Provide day-to-day support to our Rally users, including light Rally Tool Administration
- Assess stakeholder requests in a consultative manner
- Performs trouble-shooting efforts and investigations when necessary
- Compensation includes a base salary of $83,700 – 117,300. Salary may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate's experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or and incentive program.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 7+ years experience OR MS w/ 5+ years experience OR 11years experience of equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
- Working experience in analysis, design and programming (5+ years)
- 5+ years experience working experience with application lifecycle methodologies (e.g. agile, iterative)
- Technical Proficiencies:
- Power BI (Expert)
- HTML, CSS
- RESTful APIs
- Front-end application development experience
- Relational database experience and SQL/noSQL
- GitHub Enterprise, including pull requests
- Agile experience; understands agile constructs (epics, features, stories, etc.)
- Webhook experience
- Deploying code to AWS expert
- Working experience with Rally APIs and Rally apps (8+ Years)
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.