VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
This position is remote/work from home. You need to reside in the Eastern Time Zone or Central Time Zone.
Have you worked on innovative product experiences? Are you looking to change an entire industry by solving key consumer problems and delivering connected client experiences for car dealerships everywhere? We are looking for someone with Automotive retail experience who knows what it takes to make our online digital transaction be as easy as having your groceries delivered to your door.
We are seeking a highly collaborative leader that is capable of working cross-functionally with other departments and solutions – including but not limited to core product development, our product center of excellence, corporate strategy, and our executive leadership team. Outstanding communication, research and planning, financial analysis, and presentation skills are an absolute must.
Cox Enterprises is a family-run operation that began nearly 120 years ago. As part of this great family business, we treat our team members and clients like they’re just that — family. This atmosphere has been instrumental to our success and has shaped our willingness to fuel epic innovation, drive unprecedented growth and deliver the mind-blowing, needle-moving, connected experience we promise.
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars. Come join the transformation!
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Partner deeply with the Digital Retailing and F&I Product Leadership and the Strategy and Operations teams to help drive and execute the vision and strategy for taking our products and processes to the next level.
- Develop a strategy and plan for meaningful product integrations that raise the value proposition of retail product lines. In this capacity, this leader will work with product teams across Cox Automotive and will partner deeply with the retail strategy team.
- Evaluate new technologies or partnerships in conjunction with business development, pulling in key product leaders as needed.
- Track status on key cross-solution or strategic product initiatives and activities.
- Coordinate key change management initiatives for the Digital Retailing and F&I solutions portfolio in coordination with our product and engineering teams.
- Motivate and inspire the product, engineering, and business teams to identify and frame new product opportunities (be they build, buy, partner).
- Incubate new concepts or new strategic partnerships as needed.
- Partner with product operations/readiness and market performance across DR.FIS to establish and monitor key KPIs around product performance (operational, technical, usage/experience) and leverage that data to shape the roadmap and make product prioritization decisions.
- Ability to interact and engage with teams in multiple locations.
What We Look For: (Minimum Qualifications)
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- BA/BS degree in related field and 10+ years of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
- Background and experience in Financial Services, Automotive, or Management Consulting a strong preference.
- Proven experience managing B2B/B2E software products with an expertise in product management or comparable, related disciplines in software development.
- Strong business operations, strategy and financial acumen
- Technical savvy and aptitude such that the candidate can participate in forward-looking, potential applications of new technology
- Able to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivated and ability to process information/new problems quickly
- Prior experience leading large product/project portfolios
- Demonstrated strong relationship-building and communication skills both across an organization and with external partners
- Demonstrated experience making business cases and distilling complex information/plans for executive consumption
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and change.
- Team player with excellent work habits and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel (25% )
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.