You will be expected to have the right people in the right place at the right time to enable the agency to produce great creative work – on time, on budget and as efficiently as possible.
As a Creative Project Manager, you must be able to manage multiple creative projects at the same time – from developing initial statements of work, estimates and timelines through project delivery. You will be responsible for developing and implementing the project plan and budget, and working with creative leadership on staff plan. You must manage change throughout the life of each project; monitoring project status, and ensuring changing resource and project requirements are communicated to all members of the project team.
- Be the communications hub between all Agency team members and partners who may touch an assigned account/project.
- Work within our agency management system, Workamajig, to build projects, estimates and schedules
- Ensure that proper forecasting is being done for all assigned creative projects
- Manage project schedules. Work with Creative leadership to plan creative resources.
- Attend and participate actively in all necessary status meetings.
- Follow established approvals processes. Coordinate with production staff throughout the creative development process.
- Maintain accurate status settings on all assigned projects.
- Coordinate with any freelance or outside creative resources/vendors, as needed.
- Track project scopes, timelines and budgets. Alert leadership if project strays out of the originally set parameters.
- Keep detailed records of the life of a project and share information as necessary.
- Keep Director of Operations and Director of Client Services aware of progress on each project and raise any concerns as quickly as possible.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- A minimum of 4-6 years of project management experience – preferably from a traditional advertising agency setting (for candidates outside agency only).
- Experience working within agency management or project management software, such as Workmajig
- Basic understanding of creative production.
- A self-starter who is curious.
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized.
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Cool, calm, collected and collaborative.
- Strong sense of design and experience with industry leading creative output.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Adobe Acrobat Professional.
Who We Are
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.