VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
We are seeking an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our growing team! This position is eligible for remote/work from home. The candidate must reside within the Eastern or Central Time Zones.
Cox Talent Acquisition (CTA) is responsible for attracting best-in-class diverse talent giving Cox a sustainable competitive advantage. CTA operates in a matrix-style environment where autonomy, collaboration, and agility are vital to our success. Our approach to talent acquisition provides personalized candidate and client-focused services to maximize hiring outcomes and drive business results. Each member of our team has the responsibility and opportunity to influence CTA strategies, innovate improvements in our function, and drive exceptional experiences across our customer groups.
The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for managing full life cycle recruiting efforts, supporting a fast-paced, high-growth software engineering and product development organization under our Cox Automotive division. The Technical Recruiter coordinates the recruitment process with leaders to identify best-in-class diverse talent, ensures consistency and equitability in the recruitment process, meeting all Company objectives and legal guidelines, and maintains effective working relationships with all levels of company management to anticipate talent needs and recommend the most qualified candidates for positions.
Serve as a trusted TA partner by driving day-to-day recruiting operations in alignment with short-term talent needs and long-term business growth:
- Deliver full life cycle recruiting expertise and consulting to support business leaders across the organization with a focus on recruiting for engineering and product development roles
- Ensure a diverse talent pool is sourced, assessed, and presented for open positions
- Drive and manage the interview and selection process
- Support an average workload of concurrent requisitions depending on complexity
- Develop relationships with multiple hiring managers and business partners to serve as the subject matter expert for specialized talent acquisition
- Conduct formal, consultative and detailed intake sessions with hiring manager at beginning of search to ensure clarity in understanding and define recruiting process
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the client's organization and ideal candidate qualifications and competencies
- Develop recruitment strategies to meet the talent needs and unique requirements of open positions; determine how to effectively market jobs to ensure attraction of the highest quality talent pool, which includes sourcing passive candidates
- Consistently utilize creative sourcing and marketing strategies, including but not limited to resources and tools provided by TA, to ensure the best possible recruitment outcomes and quality candidates
- Facilitate internal and external recruitment process, effectively interviewing and evaluating candidates utilizing consistent criteria and evaluative measures
- Ensure all internal and referral applicants are guided through the recruitment process with the highest level of customer service
- Coordinate and conducts candidate assessment/debrief sessions with hiring managers
- Build and develop strong, competitive bench of external talent for all opportunities within assigned functional area
- Develop and maintain strong internal and external recruitment network
- Partner with Cox Compensation and HR, as appropriate, to ensure offers are compelling, competitive, and equitable
- Extend, negotiate, and close job offers to internal and external candidates
- Define and executes a targeted search strategy for each open position, following the detailed process map, and assessing success as defined by the SLAs and KPIs
- Establish and maintain candidate database of pre-qualified candidates to meet current and anticipated recruiting needs to continually maintain an active pipeline of prospects
- Utilize ATS system to maintain candidate information and accurate data for reporting purposes
- Responsible for ensuring EEO and recruiting practices are consistently administered throughout the hiring process and documented in the appropriate manner
- Serve as employment brand ambassador for both internal and external customers and seeks ways to proactively promote and leverage employment brand within and outside the organization
- Participate and/or lead special projects and initiatives to support best in class recruiting practices
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered).
- Minimum of 4 years of full life cycle recruiting, which may include one or more of the following: sourcing, qualifying, networking, compliance, reporting, and relationship management
- High School diploma or GED required
- Experience recruiting for technology roles in a professional, corporate, or staffing environment
- Strong client-service orientation and proven ability to partner with business leaders to successfully drive talent acquisition
- Knowledge of and experience with an Applicant Tracking System (Taleo, Workday, Kenexa BrassRing, iCIMS, etc.)
- Proven ability to create and maintain client rapport with all levels of leadership, ensuring their business needs are met in a professional and timely manner
- Exercises skill and diplomacy to establish HR as a trusted, credible business partner
- Experience with the business life cycle and presenting data to support business decisions
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload in a constantly changing environment to meet daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines
- Confidence in handling difficult conversations with tact and sensitivity
- Experience managing sensitive and/or confidential information required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of recruiting compliance
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired
- Experience recruiting for technical roles with a focus on software engineers
- Experience with boolean searches and data mining strategies to source passive candidates
- Recruiting Certification(s) (ex: AIRS) a plus
- Business acumen and management of talent acquisition metrics
- Industry and functional domain area knowledge relevant to the business areas supported
- Knowledge and understanding of recruiting and HR compliance and regulation
- Experience working as a team member with other Recruiters, and individuals whose role supports your success
Who We Are
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.