Cox Communications, Inc. is seeking a Product Specialist to support its Cox Media team. As part of the Cox Media Product Management and Development Team, the Product Specialist is responsible for overall support of product managers, marketing and research tasks that will support the Product team and providing a high level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Provide client support to the field sales channel, acting as a triage point for digital media product questions including the management and tracking of the portfolio management inbox.
- Have a strong digital foundation in all products in the portfolio includes sitting in on bi-weekly vendor calls, QBRs and additional product trainings.
- Manage main communication channels to field team including bi-weekly updates, DSM calls and ad hoc trainings.
- Invent and implement tools, processes and reports to help create efficiencies company-wide, eliminate redundancy and create bandwidth for our field sales and digital teams to focus on high-touch service of our top-tier advertising clients.
- Work closely with Data Analyst on support of the Product Management and Development team in the form of compiling, generating, and analyzing data related to our advertising products. This includes digital media campaign performance, audience profiles, site performance, monthly statistics and KPI reporting and other analysis upon request.
- Maintain and update sales/sales enablement tools including SharePoint, online calculators, insertion order, margin calculator and rate card.
- Partners with Product Directors/Managers on product strategy and special projects related to product management and product development. This may include support on product launches or leading product enhancement rollouts.
- Collaborate with Product operations manager on tools and resources. May include DIO testing, product documentation and outlining process changes.
- Partner with Product Marketing team to develop tools, one-sheets, presentations, and Job Aids that tell our product media story.
- Research emerging New Media business opportunities and supporting technologies relevant to Cox Media's lines of business and future business plans.
- Manage, track, and communicate schedule, budget, and issues related to internal Cox Media projects
- Monitor trade and industry publications / news to stay on top of industry developments and information, developing and implementing resources and sales materials to communicate this information where applicable.
- Analysis, processes, and reporting requirements specific to TV advertising. This will include end-to-end management of the post-buy analysis (posting) process in partnership with the Research team, as well as other ad hoc and ongoing duties as directed by the Manager of Research & Market Analytics.
- Utilize media systems and tools such as Nielsen Arianna, Strata View, Strata CablePOST and Cox Media databases to complete analysis and ensure client requirements are met.
- Support overall team tasks including managing Product team meetings, coordinating large deliverables and providing support to eh Executive Director of Product as needed.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- 2 or more years of experience required in related field – Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Able to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Strong multitasking, analytical and creative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Must be a team-player and thrive in an environment that promotes strong individual skills
- Looking for a self-starter with strong organizational, detail and follow-up skills.
- Ability to travel by land or air on an occasional basis
- PC skills required, including strong working knowledge of all MS products
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (i.e., Marketing, Advertising, Business, etc.).
- Experience with Digital Media advertising products required
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.