Cox Media’s Marketing & Client Solutions Team is looking for a Sales Enablement Project Manager for 70+ cable networks and digital products we represent. This position will drive client facing marketing initiatives related to the products and services available through Cox Media. This person will be responsible for leading and project managing the execution of a diverse set of feature, product, and B2B Marketing initiatives.
Ideal candidate is a self-starter who can make a quick impact with a proven marketing and sales partnership background. They will possess advanced knowledge of company products, consumer base, industry trends, marketing strategies. They will show success in prioritizing competing needs, deadlines, and driving successful projects through while maintaining and building strong team and cross-departmental relationships.
Expectations of the ideal candidate:
• Drive agile and effective marketing results for projects including but not limited to new product launches, client education and client recognition programs, ongoing client communication.
• Project manage the execution of feature, product, growth, and content requirements for marketing initiatives
• Manage regular B2B communication initiatives
• Own Customer Success by ensuring that customers adopt and fully use solutions
• Develop and manage the approach, design and execution of customer acquisition and growth on existing strategies.
• Integrates critical information and translates market research and consumer insights into actionable plans and effective solutions
• Track and report on effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
• Develop tools for sales team to use within the sales process.
• Measure and report on client feedback
• Partner with sales team effectively
• 8-10 years of marketing experience, preferably from a B2B organization
• Experience project managing end-to-end marketing initiatives in a fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to juggle and prioritize projects simultaneously; calm and collected as you meet strict deadlines
• Positive, energetic, and motivated personality: eager to learn and is aggressive in pursuit of excellence
• Desire to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
• Strong background in traditional media, digital media or agency
• Strong communication skills and well versed in AP Style
• Technical aptitude in the Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office required.
• Technical aptitude with Strata, SQAD, Nielsen, ADMall, Scarborough is preferred.
• Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university; Advertising, Marketing or comparable
Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
Training / Experience – Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline. Generally 7+ years’ experience in related field. Certification is required in some areas OR Advanced degree and generally 5+ years’ experience in related field.Certification required in some areas Influence/People Leadership – Manages Service, Production, or Support employees via subordinate supervisors OR a team of exempt professional individual contributors and associated support staff OR May be a manager without direct reports, with primary responsibility for overseeing special groups/projects or processes with dotted-line accountability to the field; Primary contribution is managing other people (rather than applying knowledge) ; Manages supervisors/team leaders and/or team of exempt individual contributors and associated support staff; Ensures performance planning, coaching, and evaluation occurs per policy Supervision – Typically supervises supervisors/team leaders and/or a team of exempt professional individual contributors and associated support staff Span Of Control/Complexity – Typically supervises a team of professional individual contributors; may also directly or indirectly supervise support staff; activities are typically more diverse covering multiple functions OR Activities are highly specific and complex focused on a single subject matter OR May be responsible for complex projects having significant scope/impact Decision-Making Authority – With oversight from higher level managers, achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on professional methods, business principles, and practical experience Financial – Contributes to development of an operating plan and budget;
Generally responsible for managing or coordinating expenses within a budget or part of a larger budget; May manage or coordinate a project budget or multiple project budgets Consequence Of Error – Actions at this level can cause or prevent delays, inefficiencies or unnecessary expense that measurably affect operational results of a CCI business or the efficiency and effectiveness of a team &/or projects managed.
Typical Problems Solved – Solutions require analysis and investigation beyond what might have been applied in past experiences; problems are broadly defined and require interpretation
Core Functions – Manages a part of a department or large project team; Supervises, coordinates, provides leadership to and reviews the work of professional and supervisory level subordinates in order to accomplish operational plans and results; Estimates staffing needs and schedules and assigns work to direct reports , subunits and/or project team to meet service and budget targets
Technical/Admin Work Performed – May spend a significant portion of time as an individual contributor performing assignments that require a higher level of experience or technical expertise than direct reports OR May be an in-depth functional manager OR May manage complex projects or processes '
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.