Reporting to the Digital Ad Operations Manager, the Digital Ad Operations Specialist's primary responsibilities are to focus on pacing digital campaigns and providing quality control on all campaigns across multiple markets. In addition, this role will provide execution support for select campaigns across markets. This could include fulfilling, analyzing and strategically optimizing orders for digital media advertising product(s). This position serves as the facilitator of digital media fulfillment activities for National and Local customers. It could include supporting and troubleshooting activities, engaging appropriate technical personnel to ensure successful fulfillment of campaign as needed. This role must build excellent working relationships across all functional areas, markets, and customers. Candidates must possess strong digital ad operations technical knowledge, attention to detail, excellent prioritization skills, and can work in a deadline driven production environment to complete all daily tasks to meet business needs.
• Pull pacing on digital campaigns on accounts across multiple markets
• Provide quality control on all campaign lines for accounts across multiple markets.
• Provide execution and support for campaigns across multiple markets as needed.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AS NEEDED BASED ON DEMAND AND CAPACITY
• Provide campaign optimization and yield management through various reporting tools in order to identify revenue opportunities.
• Proactively provide inventory insights to product team and market partners in order to identify revenue opportunities.
• Work collaboratively with Digital Campaign Managers and others to run reports, provide analysis and recommend campaign modifications, leveraging understanding of advertiser and product performance.
• Perform fulfillment activities in digital media platforms, such as (DFP) ad serving system, Freewheel, and other proprietary ad delivery systems.
• Adhere to SLAs to ensure that clients ads are fulfilled as contracted, such as; impression delivery assurance, ad copy, listings, etc.
• Monitor and provide reports as necessary to alert National and Local accounts of issues relating to system performance and impacts on order fulfillment.
• Performs first line troubleshooting activities for products and escalates technical issue resolution with Technical support, internal and external customers.
• Works with external ad vendors to review and test images for varying rich media creative types and executions.
• Act as a support liaison between key stakeholders, product champions and other support staff in order to optimize campaign fulfillment.
• Performs system setup, testing of new functionality and features. Accurate tracking and reporting of results to key stakeholders.
• Communicate and collaborate with vendors, managers and cross functional groups to resolve issues and implement new initiatives.
• Receives incoming calls in a professional, courteous manner.
• Records all client/vendor contact for use by other staff.
• Creation of custom reports for fulfillment tracking purposes.
• Participate in training as required.
• Other duties as necessary.
Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
• 2+ years online/digital ad trafficking experience is a must.
• 3+ years of related experience in Sales Planning or Ad Operations in the advertising and/or media industry.
• Demonstrable analytical, strategic and creative problem solving skills.
• Solid understanding of digital advertising campaign metrics.
• Digital ad industry tools experience required.
• Excellent communication and project management skills working cross-functionally to get things done efficiently and correctly.
• Demonstrated ability to set goals and meet deadlines.
• Attention to detail is a must.
• Demonstrated customer service skills.
• BA or BS degree
• Proven ability to navigate a complex media landscape and effectively deliver on Operational objectives.
• Prior experience in digital ad product creation, strategy or development. This may include product development, yield management, P&L, etc.
• Prior experience specifically with Doubleclick, Freewheel, ad exchanges, DSPs or similar systems and technologies.
• Demonstrated experience leveraging dynamic tools for telling stories like Gant charts, Pivot tables, etc.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Attraction to continuous change and a demonstrated ability to thrive in a continuously changing environment.
• Innovative self-motivator with ability to be resourceful in ambiguous situations.
• Effective presentation skills.
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.