VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
Cox Media is seeking a Digital Ad Campaign Manager within the Product Team reporting to the Digital Ad Operations People Leader. This position is responsible for fulfilling, analyzing, and strategically optimizing orders for digital media advertising product(s) specifically working with DV360, the Amazon DSP and Google Campaign Manager. The position serves as the facilitator of all digital media fulfillment activities between a centralized fulfillment team and local field sales team across Cox Media markets. They lead support, troubleshooting activities, and engage appropriate technical personnel to ensure successful fulfillment of campaigns. This role must build excellent working relationships across all functional areas. Candidates must possess strong digital ad operations technical knowledge, attention to detail, excellent prioritization skills, and have the ability to work in a deadline driven production environment to complete all daily tasks to meet business needs.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Main liaison on Digital Ad Operations Team to local field Cox Media markets. Responsible for communicating campaign strategy, product details, and making recommendations for superior campaign performance.
- Accountability to meeting fulfillment SLAs, may include:
- Troubleshooting creative and ad serving issues in partnership with Sales Services, vendors and/or technology teams as needed
- Monitor delivery and performance to ensure goals are being met
- Responsible for trafficking digital campaigns and associated creative content
- Work with Campaign specialists on day to day order fulfillment and campaign optimization tactics
- Performs basic graphic editing activities to correct problems with creative such as file size, format or aspect ratio.
- Performs digital media fulfillment QA activities to identify fulfillment issues and gaps in process.
- Formulate campaign strategies, researching keywords & potential marketing channels, analyzing competitors, and testing. Includes ongoing account optimization, including structure and targeting improvements (geo, targeting, day-parting, and URL).
- Utilize analytics tools to develop insights and action items intended to improve performance and meet client KPIs.
- Acts as a subject matter expert on campaign best practices and industry updates.
- Acts as a gate-keeper in identifying red flags and recommending proactive solutions to mitigate risk. Resolve platform and campaign issues pro-actively and expediently; work cross departmentally for issue resolution when needed.
- Communicate and collaborate with vendors, managers and cross functional groups to resolve issues and implement new initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with Yield Manager and field representatives to run reports, provide analysis and recommend campaign modifications, leveraging understanding of advertiser and product performance.
- Monitor and provide reports as necessary to alert sales or sales support of issues relating to system performance and impacts on order fulfillment.
- Works with external ad vendors to review and test images for varying rich media creative types and executions.
- Performs system setup, testing of new functionality and features. Accurate tracking and reporting of results to key stakeholders.
- Maintain certifications relevant to line of business and participate in training as required.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or directed.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- 2+ years online/digital ad trafficking experience is a must.
- 3+ years of related experience in Sales Planning or Ad Operations in the advertising and/or media industry.
- Able to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and project management skills working cross-functionally to get things done efficiently and correctly.
- Demonstrable analytical, strategic and creative problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding of advertising campaign metrics including CTR, CPC, CPA or ROI goals
- Digital ad industry tools experience required.
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate in team environment, set goals and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail is a must as well as curiosity to investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to travel by land or air on an occasional basis
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (i.e., Marketing, Advertising, Business, etc.).
- Experience with DV360, Google Campaign Manager and Amazon DSP a plus
- Google Analytics Certification preferred
- IAB certification preferred
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.