VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus, 50% is paid after 30 days, 50% after completion of 180 days with Dealertrack for offers of employment through 12/31.
The Title & Record Specialist processes vehicle title and registration transactions, completes title validations, verifies information on documents, ensures CA DMV registration and title rules and requirements are being met, and provides onsite CA DMV support to local automotive dealerships while delivering great customer service.
The Title & Record Specialist is a highly visible and front line, client facing, on-site extension of Dealertrack who performs end-to-end registration and titling administration duties. This role is located at a client site 100% of the time. As the liaison, acting on behalf of the customer, this individual also coordinates with client services, product, account management, operations, etc. to ensure any issues that arise are effectively communicated with a sense of urgency to the appropriate department. The Client Account & Title Specialist II provides exemplary Customer Service to both internal and external Clients.
- This position is eligible for a 5% annual bonus target
- This position is eligible for mileage reimbursement
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3 years related experience
- Must be able to receive CA Business Partner Automation approval
- Must be able to handle multiple, competing priorities and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with strong interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail is essential
- Strong computer skills, data entry
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize daily work with limited supervision
- Have requisite skills to support the specialty area to which the individual is assigned
What we look for (preferred):
- DMV, Title Clerk, Account Management, Auction/Automobile industry experience and Technical Client Service experience highly desirable
- Experience working with large, high-profile clients desirable
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.