Cox Communications is searching for a Cox Business Operations Delivery Manager who will plan, organize, and facilitate operational readiness of Cox Business Products and Services. Operational Readiness is a critical component of bringing new Products and Services to Market – performing use case analysis, developing RACI charts, support governance forums and develop presentations for stakeholder audiences such that all teams that will support the product or service post-launch are aware and trained, with proper documentation and enabling tools and processes in place. You will matrix manage Technology and Product resources across multiple in-flight projects providing tracking status of activities and allocating assigned resources to meet project milestones. Strong documentation and facilitation skills will be required to establish the operations support model for Cox Business products and customer segments championing alignment with Product and Technology teams. You must have the ability to develop productive relationships with boundary partners and stakeholders.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Responsible for analysis, design and implementation of primary Operational Readiness deliverables, including the Operations Support Model, Fulfillment Model and Sustaining / Lifecycle Management Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify Training and documentation (M&Ps, etc.) requirements to enable fulfillment and support responsibilities
- Collaborate with Training resources to establish appropriate Training Plans for each new product launch
- Facilitate definition of Fulfillment requirements and subsequent solution design and implementation
- Responsible for execution of the Field Engineering & Operations Engagement Model, ensuring organization readiness to fulfill and support new products and services. Successful performance will require establishing and maintaining productive working relationships with process stakeholders.
- Develop process summary materials and present to stakeholder groups, including Field Engineering & Operations Regional VPs and Operations Directors
- Track and report status of team deliverables – reporting both to project and organization stakeholders
- Facilitate ‘Ready to Launch’ approvals from stakeholders, including impacted Field Engineering & Operations Operations Directors
- Collaborate with CB Product Operations on project Go-To-Market activities
- Support CB Product Portfolio Project Managers with meeting participation and status reporting
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- 7 years of experience in related fields (process improvement, technical operations management, business analysis) or academic equivalent training or projects
- Familiarity with Engineering and Application Dev-Ops models
- Demonstrated networking and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Familiarity with Technology development projects for new products and services
- Experience with process modeling and associated tools (e.g. Visio, iGrafx)
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred
- Experience in telecommunications industry strongly preferred
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.