The Business Analyst III (BA) role is recognized as a creative thought leader and visionary in process and underlying tools for marketing and sales process automation at Cox Business. The BA will support boundary partners’ needs (e.g., Marketing, Sales, Order Fulfillment, Engineering, Construction, and Product functional leads) with an ability to translate needs into technical specifications within CRM/ Service Delivery tools. The BA will also work with cross-functional teams and stakeholders on ideas, solutions, solution implementation and drive desired results of the business. The BA will identify areas of opportunity to grow adoption of tools and behaviors with all stakeholder groups through strong use of analytics by building, implementing, and supporting business reporting and intelligence solutions. This role will also serve as a SME, provide tactical guidance, and support teammates (contractors or employees) in a leadership capacity as needed. In addition, the BA must be self-driven and have an excellent blend of analytical, technical and communication skills.
- Facilitate creation, refinement and appropriate delegation of Business Requirements utilizing agile or Business Process and Analysis (BPA) methodologies as determined by lead
- Perform complex analysis of data, identify trends and translate data into meaningful insights to drive adoption of tools and behaviors. Perform complex analysis of data, identify trends and create benchmarks
- Develop front-end reports, interfaces and queries to provide insight to end users and senior leadership teams.
- Develop KPIs and key adoption metrics to drive success of business initiatives.
- Ensure accuracy of results produced as a result of data analysis.
- Track user feedback and submit enhancement requests that will communicate to solution owners the priority requirements from the field.
- Capture agreed-upon business objectives and processes to define system requirements from internal customers, cross-functional team members and external vendors
- Document impact of system changes to end-users, internal and external customers
- Develop presentations, reports and/or visualizations of data trends and areas of opportunity.
- Provide project status (e.g., progress, issues, dependencies, and risks)
- Participate in business strategy and portfolio discussions
- Develop business knowledge from several functional areas
- Share acquired knowledge with/and mentor team members
- Develop relationship and trust among team, key stakeholders and senior management
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- 5+ years relevant experience working in telecom, management consulting, data analytics, data science, or product management roles.
- Ability to grasp and explain complicated subject matter to others across the business that are less connected to the situation and/or are less technically-oriented
- Exceptional business acumen, story-telling skills with the ability to communicate and drive action
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and think analytically
- Possess in-depth, hands-on knowledge, and experience with at least one industry standard CRM system; preferably Salesforce.com
- Manage and adhere to product roadmap for CRM in conjunction with functional leads
- Experience with Tableau or similar dashboarding tools creating visually based methods of presenting information preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to draw connections between data metrics and potential business drivers
- Prior experience actively supporting or working in Sales Organization: Lead Management, Account Management, Opportunity Management, Contact Management, External List Management, Personalization, and Customer Lifetime Value
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Project Management, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field. MBA a plus
- Salesforce.com certification, Scaled Agile Certification, or Green Belt Certification
- Telecommunications industry
- Agile or Business Process and Analysis methodologies and execution
- Jira for ticket and workflow management
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.