VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
This position is remote/work from home and can be located anywhere within the United States
The Enterprise Applications Financial Shared Services (FSS) team is seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and skilled Senior WebLogic SOA/Fusion Middleware Developer to design, build, and support solutions in WebCenter, Oracle EBS, and other financial platforms and applications managed by the team. This person will work closely with stakeholders and team members across FSS to deliver value to our customers through quality solutions and problem solving.
The ideal candidate has a strong technical background with an understanding of Finance and Accounting business processes, including experience WebCenter Capture, Verifier, BPEL, AXF Solution, Imaging with exposure to WebLogic admin roles and AP invoice processing automation.
Primary Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Collaborate with analysts and business stakeholders to understand business requirements to design and develop solutions to improve customer experience and efficiency
- Ability to communicate solutions, recommendations, and opportunities for improvement effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- Collaborate with Integrated Business Technology partners to develop solutions that align with overall objectives of the team
- Hands on administration and development of solutions using various tools across multiple platforms
- Effectively estimate level of effort for planned work and communicate regularly with leadership regarding delivery timelines and commitments
- Develop unit testing plans based on business processes and new or enhanced features
- Maintain documentation
- Respond quickly to production issues escalated to Tier-3 support
- Ability to partner with development teams of external applications to design and develop cohesive solution for integrations
- Compensation includes a base salary of $95,680 – 119,600. Salary may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate's experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- 5+ years of experience with Weblogic installation, configuration, and administration
- Experience with oracle fusion middleware technologies, including design and support
- Experience with WebCenter Capture, Verifier (.NET), Application Development Framework(ADF),AXF Infrastructure, WebCenter Content Management(UCM), BPEL and integrations with Oracle Payables
- Experience with integrations using SOA Gateway, OSB, and Oracle OIC using business events and PL/SQL APIs as web services
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Understanding of working with Oracle support
- Understanding of patching and impact analysis
Additional experience a plus
- Oracle Financials applications using PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, BI Publisher, Workflow, JDeveloper, OAF
Who We Are
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.