VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
This position works exclusively with online dealer buyers and auction/regional operational groups to ensure an exceptional online buying experience for clients. Works closely with the Customer AGM, Field Sales, Dealer Services and Marketing to ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded. Advises, consults and cross-sells and educates customers on the various products and services provided by Manheim and Cox Automotive.
- Represents the auction to an exclusive audience—the online dealer buyer to ensure that all digital buyers have an exceptional experience with Manheim in the digital space.
- Serves as an advisor and consultant to the digital buyer to ensure all inventory and administrative needs are satisfied.
- Has consultative conversations via phone, email, chat or text <24 hrs of the transaction.
- Works directly with cross-functional teams and departments to ensure expectations are met and service issues are resolved.
- Champions all digital sales opportunities across the enterprise (Manheim.com, Simulcast, Manheim Express, OVE.com, etc.)
- Demonstrates professionalism and sincere appreciation for the business relationships that have been established amongst the dealers and Manheim.
- Investigates, troubleshoots, and resolves customer problems and issues; serves as a liaison between customers, sales teams, and location personnel to reconcile problems and to maintain a high level of customer service.
- Assist with customer care issues and respond to dealer inquiries, problems, or concerns in a professional manner and escalate as necessary.
- Educates customers on Online Vehicle Exchange, Simulcast, Manheim.com and on other Manheim services & products. Provide assistance and training in usage.
- Provide consultation to customers regarding additional inventory needs—both at their home auction and across the enterprise.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with dealers via daily and time-sensitive conversations and exchanges via phone, email, text, social.
- Serve as the single point of contact for all digital buyers.
- Encourages the adoption and utilization of post-sale inventory solutions such as DealShield, PSI, Ready Transportation, Manheim Logistics, Recon and Detail.
- Records and logs all dealer communication via Salesforce.com CRM.
- Assists digital buyer transport partners with operational and admin.
- Attempts +100 client consults a day (phone, email, text, social) with at least 50 live telephone conversations logged daily.
- Uses Workbench, Salesforce, AS400 and ROI Calculator to rationalization and quantify their impact on weekly transactions and revenue.
- Debriefs auction leadership on weekly 7 Day Planning and Results.
- Works aggressively and independently on their assigned audience and customer group. Uses every available resource to generate genuine and connective relationships with digital buyers.
- Ensures a consistent and effective online customer experience, appropriate transaction processing, high customer satisfaction and service levels.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
What’s In It For You?
For all you’ll do to serve up amazing auction experiences, we’ll support you with an awesome combo platter of opportunities and incentives. Here’s a taste of what’s in store:
- Competitive pay and employee discounts, even on cars!
- If you’re full-time, you’ll have access to even more benefits, such as comprehensive healthcare, 401(k) + company match, generous paid time off, including time off to volunteer, life & disability insurance, and more!
- You’ll work in a fast-charged culture and with teams that respect your role, your experience, your contributions, and you as a person. We get that recognition is important, and Cox works to celebrate those who help make us successful every day.
- Your road is wide open with opportunities. Take a new road. Change lanes into another Cox company business. Get promoted. The sky’s the limit. Cox will support you on your journey of unlimited possibilities with ongoing training, free online classes, and mentoring programs to help you create the career you dream about.
- You’ll become a part of a movement for good at a company making bold social and environmental commitments. This is a place you can feel good about working because you’ll be a part of creating positive change through your work and the Cox culture.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 – 3 years Auction experience or 2 – 4 years previous experience in an automotive dealership, business development, inside sale or sales support role.
- Previous experience in tele-sales or telemarketing role.
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Ability to use filtering and sorting features of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to review and draw conclusions from basic transactional data and research.
- Enjoys speaking on the phone for +4-6 hours a day.
- Ability to plan their day/week/month quarter to achieve assigned goals.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
- Solid computer skills, including ability to use Internet and MS Office effectively.
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills required.
- College degree preferred.
- Ability to talk on the telephone for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.