VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATOR II
If you like hats, this is the job for you, because in the course of a day, our Account Administrators wear a lot of them, from administrative and investigator, to customer liaison and internal business partner. All these stylin’ hats are a fashionable match for the shoes you’ll walk in as you develop and maintain relationships with our customers and external business partners.
Manheim, part of the Cox Automotive family of businesses, is looking for an Account Administrator, a powerful admin advocate that will use their powers for good – organizing, managing, and supporting the daily operations of the world’s largest wholesale auto marketplace.
What You’ll Do
So, about those hats. There are a lot of them, but they’re fun to wear, and you look great in them. Here’s a peek at what you’ll get to do when you suit up as a Manheim Account Administrator:
● You’ll develop and manage relationships with internal and external business partners, and you’ll assist with auction operations from start to finish, right up to notifying customers of the latest news.
● You’ll assist with coordination and execution of sale day activities.
● You’ll input vital vehicle info into the Application System /400 and database.
● You’ll establish, update, verify, and maintain vehicle and pricing files.
● You’ll team up with our title department to ensure that titles and other must-have documents are in-hand for each vehicle before auction.
● You’ll use your eagle eye for details to manage vehicle inventory reports, investigate errors, and verify sale eligibility.
● You’ll partner with departments to prepare and notify customers of the sale run process.
● You’ll follow up on sale vehicle prep, reconcile bills, contact appropriate partners for missing info and issues to ensure smooth auction operations.
● You’ll communicate with our accounting team to balance sale and perform post-sale invoicing as needed.
● You’ll provide administrative/clerical support, and assist with special projects, admin support, and graphics requests.
What’s In It For You?
Hey, look, if you’re gonna wear that many hats here, you need a home to hang them in, and we want you to feel at home with us. So, we offer a competitive salary, 401(k) with a generous company match, comprehensive healthcare, life, and disability benefits, plus numerous other benefits including adoption assistance, pet insurance, and discounts on travel and cars!
At Cox, we truly value people. That means you’ll work within a culture and with a team that values your leadership, your experience, your contributions, and you – yes, you – as a person. We believe recognition is important, and Cox strives to celebrate those who help make us successful every day. We also encourage diversity and support inclusion; we want you to do you and feel comfortable doing so.
We also offer opportunities for growth; you can sharpen your skills, learn a new talent, join a mentoring program, even earn an advanced degree.
Who You Are
Whether it’s planning a family vacation or a project for a valued client, you’re a passionate point person. Details can’t sneak past you. Your organizational and time management skills are impressive, your ambidextrous brain means you are as creative as you are analytical. And when it comes to getting the job done, you always do – on time and on budget, the first time.
When chaos swirls, you’re a calming influence, commanding order and respect.
You’re perfectly at ease working on your own, but you’re also an ace at anticipating what the broader team needs…both in the moment and down the road.
● High school diploma or GED.
● 2+ years administrative or general office experience.
● Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
● Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills.
● Ability to work with all management levels.
● Strong computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office.
● Ability to stand for long periods of time, view and read computer screens, perform repetitive data entry, and manual dexterity.
● Able to work outside occasionally in varying weather conditions, tolerate high noise levels and ongoing car exhaust fumes.
● See close, distance, color variance, and depth perception.
Join the Cox family of businesses, and make your mark today!
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.