VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
This position is responsible for inventory control in his/her assigned area and ensures that GPS technology is working correctly.
- Accountable for location’s tracker inventory and reconciliation of billing invoices.
- Manages the retrieval of trackers that require further attention (RFA) and determines corrective action.
- Responsible for returning defective trackers to Cox2M, ensuring user interface and billing accurately reflects returns and new orders.
- Monitor vehicle inventory volume and fluctuations to proactively anticipate spikes or changes in inventory levels and coordinates with Management and GCM to manage inventory levels, accordingly.
- Ability to review and comprehend the inventory analytics dashboard and adherence to project metrics.
- Proactively communicates status to Leadership and Global Inventory Control Manager (GCM); identifies opportunities to enable location to achieve / exceed lot operations goals.
- Proactively monitors and works with team(s) to address issues to prevent leakage (<2%) and maintain a health tracker inventory.
- Builds and sustains relationships with lot operations teams and serves as the central point of contact regarding tracker inventory.
- Enthusiastically promotes, communicates, and champions identified change, project adoption, and continuous improvement across operating units.
- Delivers training developed by Lot Vision Program Team to impacted departments on processes and procedures.
- Enforces adoption of project standards, operating procedures, best practices, and metrics.
- Supports Lot Vision program by actively participating in ICC calls (share best practices, etc.).
- Focuses on continuing education to support the advancement of the program.
- Assists with Lot Vision deployments and support.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor.
What’s In It For You?
For all you’ll do to serve up amazing auction experiences, we’ll support you with an awesome combo platter of opportunities and incentives. Here’s a taste of what’s in store:
- Competitive pay and employee discounts, even on cars!
- If you’re full-time, you’ll have access to even more benefits, such as comprehensive healthcare, 401(k) + company match, generous paid time off, including time off to volunteer, life & disability insurance, and more!
- You’ll work in a fast-charged culture and with teams that respect your role, your experience, your contributions, and you as a person. We get that recognition is important, and Cox works to celebrate those who help make us successful every day.
- Your road is wide open with opportunities. Take a new road. Change lanes into another Cox company business. Get promoted. The sky’s the limit. Cox will support you on your journey of unlimited possibilities with ongoing training, free online classes, and mentoring programs to help you create the career you dream about.
- You’ll become a part of a movement for good at a company making bold social and environmental commitments. This is a place you can feel good about working because you’ll be a part of creating positive change through your work and the Cox culture.
- Microsoft office computer skills required.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork and ability to lead through influence.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and a sense for urgency.
- Good analytical skills and aptitude.
- Ability to multi-task and be well organized.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required.
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to enter and exit vehicles constantly.
- Ability to walk long distances.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
- Ability to lift 1-15 pounds.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.