VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
It takes a special kind of superstar to put all the pieces of a project together. You’ve got to have patience, vision, and a knack for communicating with colleagues and customers alike. If you’re the kind of person who loves being the connective tissue that keeps things pumping, you might be a fit for our new Dealer Services Coordinator.
Manheim, part of the Cox Automotive family of businesses, is the world’s largest wholesale auto marketplace. We’re looking for that strategic someone who can monitor and coordinate activities involving the prep and sale of our vehicles, up and down the auction process.
What You’ll Do
You’re at the epicenter of the customer experience, providing direct communications to customers to make sure they are thrilled with our service and fully loaded with the information and support they need to make smart decisions. There’s a lot that goes into making that happen, so here’s a look at what you’ll do to drive satisfaction:
- It’s up to you to own the customer experience, which means you’ll think and act in ways that put our customers first and exceed their expectations.
- You’ll act as liaison between customers, sales teams, and employees to look into and solve issues (or better yet, anticipate and prevent issues before they happen), representing Manheim with mind-blowingly magnificent customer service.
- You’ll monitor vehicle prep, as well as the sale process. You’ll also communicate with teams to ensure each vehicle crosses the auction block on sale day.
- You’ll team up with our lot operations coordinators to make sure vehicles are properly scanned.
- You’ll assess vehicles with an account representative, making recommendations for reconditioning that will increase the value of the vehicle.
- You’ll review the sales line-up, locate missing vehicles, and ensure that all vehicles are good-to-go for auction action.
- You’ll provide reports and analytics on sellers, outcome of promotions, and marketing strategies to Clients and Auction Leadership.
- You’ll call all new buyers and sellers for introductions and for appreciation of their business on a weekly basis.
- You’ll manage inside sales and call campaigns for Cincinnati and Montpelier.
- You’ll manage all social media platforms and websites.
What’s In It For You?
At Cox, we believe in rewarding our best folks and want to make sure you feel supported in every way, from pay time to play time. Here’s just some of what we have in store for you:
● Competitive salary package that includes a wide range of incentives that touch every facet of your life: 401(k) + generous company match; comprehensive healthcare, life, and disability insurance; adoption assistance; tuition reimbursement; child care and elder care resources; paid time off including time off to volunteer; and employee discounts, even on cars!
● Work life balance and the joy of working in a culture and with a team that values your leadership, your experience, your contributions, and you as a person. We believe recognition is important, and Cox works to celebrate those who help make us successful every day.
● Your road is wide open with opportunities. Move up. Move on to new projects, or even to new companies within the Cox family of business. The sky’s the limit. Cox believes in developing from within, and we’ll support you on your journey of unlimited possibilities with free online classes, training, and mentoring programs to help you create the career racing through your dreams.
● Become a part of a movement for good at a company making bold social and environmental commitments. Diversity Inc. recently named Cox a Top 3 Company for Philanthropy (2019). This is a place you can feel good about working, because you’ll be a part of creating positive change through your work and the Cox culture.
Who You Are
You see life as a jigsaw puzzle, and you love using your big brain to figure out how all the pieces fit together. You bring that curiosity and skill into the work environment as well, and love to engage in the process of organizing and problem-solving. You dig digging down into details, and always keep your cool when stepping into big game situations.
● High school diploma or GED required
● Excellent customer service, communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
● Internet and MS Office computer experience.
● Sales support experience
● 1+ years auto auction or 2+ years dealership experience
● Sit, stand, walk, reach, grasp, hold, hear, and talk for extended times.
● Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity.
● Ability to work in varying weather conditions, tolerate elevated noise levels and ongoing car exhaust fumes.
● Vision: ability to see close, distance, color variations, depth perception, and adjust focus.
Join the Cox family of businesses and make your mark today!
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.