VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
The primary responsibilities of the Senior Logistics Concierge in the Contact Center are to assist the Contact Center Representatives and Logistics Concierges in providing exemplary customer service to our customers, clients and vendors while meeting and exceeding department metrics. The Sr Operations Concierge will support team members and the broader team with more challenging situations, monitor escalations and act as a liaison between the Contact Center and other departments within the company.
- Serve as an escalation point for CCRs needing assistance with more in-depth customer requests.
- Assist in (or conduct) training CCRs in new products, pricing, services and processes/procedures
- Consult supervisor as needed for problem/complex request resolutions.
- Provide input for improvements, diagnostic tools and process changes.
- Monitor queues to proactively look for trends, changes and potential issues
- Back log management
- Identify, assess and resolve issues; refer unresolved customer conflicts to designated departments for further investigation, including central functions such as IT or Product, or any such Manheim Partners.
- Consult and maintain relationships with dealers and carriers and educating them about Manheim, Ready and Central Dispatch.
- May also perform additional duties such as; data analysis, project management, reporting, training.
- Travel – Infrequent
- Friendly and professional tone and demeanor
- Can-do attitude, self-starter with a willingness to assist in all functional areas as needed.
- Capable of interacting effectively with clients and vendors as well as managers and peers.
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and Sales Force
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills. Bi-lingual, a plus.
- Effective problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work different shifts (must be available from M-F 5 to 5 and Saturday)
- Willingness to work overtime
- High School Diploma / GED Required
- 5 years experience with customer service and/or call center
- 5 years automotive industry and/or logistics experience preferred
- Servant team member with ability to build strong trusted relationships
- Long periods of sitting or standing in an office environment
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.