VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
This position is responsible for overseeing and coordinating non-commercial Reconditioning vehicles including but not limited to dealer, rental, and retail through the reconditioning fulfillment process. The Reconditioning Services Coordinator schedules, monitors and communicates all activities related to the reconditioning of these vehicles, verifies required information and paperwork, and performs appropriate data entry.
- Perform various clerical and administrative duties relating to non-commercial vehicle recon fulfillment.
- Inventory, Sourcing Parts, Organize and Deliver Parts to departments on Site. Occasionally picking up parts in Company Vehicle.
- Maintain customer account agreements, vehicle files, verification of title information, records of the completion of reconditioning work, and other required information.
- Create and maintain billing files for reconditioning fees related to these accounts.
- Ensure payment for billings or accounts receivable are received timely and posted as well as contact customers for reconciliation of discrepancies.
- Analyze and manage customer vehicle throughput via daily report/query capabilities.
- Manage customer’s expectations of recon fulfillment activities through proactive communications.
- Build deep service relationships with customers.
- Soft sell additional services to dealers upon delivery of existing work.
- Perform data entry and verify customer vehicle information is accurately recorded in the system and that vehicles are properly tagged with a work order.
- Coordinate with the reconditioning shop areas for vehicle repairs and post charges to appropriate account in a timely manner.
- Respond to customer inquiries relating to assigned customer vehicles, provide quality service, and assist in resolving problems.
- Evaluate reconditioning needs and provide timely and accurate quotes.
- Receive vehicle and registration information from customers interested in reconditioning services.
- Enter all pertinent information into AS400 and approved work requested by customer.
- Utilize the AS400/VCF systems to monitor and track vehicle repairs.
- Communicate and schedule repairs/enhancements with Recon Shop management.
- Monitor vehicle through reconditioning fulfillment process to ensure timeline commitment is met.
- Review completed work ensuring customer quality standards are achieved and/or exceeded.
- Follow up with customer to confirm completion and satisfaction.
- Work with finance/local management to ensure customers are charged and A/R is timely collected.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Work in cooperation with safety leadership in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 4 years of clerical or administrative support experience required.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Advanced computer software skills necessary.
- Must be able to use general office equipment (i.e., copier, fax machine, etc.).
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks, manual dexterity.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.