VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
The position of Client Service Representative (Call Center Rep) entails being the primary customer support for our contact-center. Success in this position requires that the CSR is able to work independently with little to no supervision to provide immediate availability, be professional, provide documentation within our systems and be knowledgeable of Manheim’s products and services. The CSR is empowered to make decisions that will eliminate impedance for our customers to buy cars. This empowerment requires the CSR to be confident in both the knowledge of the business as well as Manheim’s product offerings.
- The CSR will partner with all parties informed of the status of open issues and will work closely with escalation partners to identify, document and monitor any and all exceptions to the standard processes to create a list of best practices.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers includes problem solving by the CSR, by consulting with dealers and educating them about Manheim and ancillary partners.
- Part of this process will include identifying, assessing and resolving these issues and determining who needs communication on these issues, including central functions such as IT or Product, or any such Manheim Partners.
- May work across other departments to train on resolving different client issues.
- The CSR will provide responsive, timely telephone, chat and email support. The CSR shall personally act as the single, point-of-contact for their issues from identification through resolution as often as possible (i.e. take the call and handle internally vs. transfer or provide other contacts).
- The CSR will also oversee/monitor the resolution to all problems, regardless of delegation to other departments.
- High School Diploma or GED required College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of Call center and/or client interfacing experience
- Schedule – must have flexibility to work evenings, weekends, holidays as required
- Multi-task and prioritize required. Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time.
- Understand foundational levels of computers and technology, internet, email
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, particularly in a phone or email context,
- Experience working in a contact center metrics driven environment
- Strong communication skills and basic computer knowledge
- Ability to operate under tight pressure
- Experience working in the automotive industry
Moderate noise level.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.