VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
Monitor and coordinate activities associated with the preparation and sale of customer vehicles throughout the auction process in ways that meet or exceed customer expectation and contribute to efficient sales operations.
- Monitors vehicle preparation and sale process and communicates with lane, department managers, market sales team, and other coordinators to ensure each vehicle crosses the auction block on sale day and ensures vehicles are re-run if necessary
- Provides direct communications link to customers to ensure their expectations are met and service issues are resolved
- Educates dealers on all Manheim products and services
- Investigates, troubleshoots, and resolves customer problems and issues
- Serves as a liaison between customers, sales teams, and location personnel to reconcile problems and to maintain a high level of customer service
- Walk vehicles for/with account representative and make recommendations for reconditioning to increase vehicle value
- Reviews vehicles in sales line-up, locates missing vehicles, and coordinate with customers and operations to ensure that vehicles are prepared for sale (i.e., approval for repairs, frame checks, mileage, and VIN check)
- Maintain communication with vehicle check-in and lot operations to ensure all required processing is completed on dealer vehicles (i.e., recon, inspections, details, etc.)
- Follow- up as necessary
- Coordinate with lot operations and quadrant coordinators to ensure appropriate scanning and organization of account vehicles
- Review vehicles in sale line up, locate missing vehicles, and work with account
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Effective communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment
- Computer skills, including ability use Internet and MS Office
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills required
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Manual dexterity
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.