VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
Provides support to end users on a variety of systems. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Respond to phone calls, e-mails and requests for technical support, liaison with H/O regarding AS400 application issues. Reports to ASA Manager.
- Take all staff helpdesk calls
- Liaison and submit helpdesk tickets to H/O
- Diagnose and repair all technology onsite when needed
- Monitor all AS400 functions on sale days
- Monitor Audio Log system on/before sale days
- Monitor Lexmark AS400 printers for connectivity
- Test all Simulcast equip on and before sale days
- Monitor all Simulcast sales on sale days (A/V)
- Inventory and sign out for Simulcast headsets (purchase, warranty etc)
- Apply patches for virus outbreaks when needed (approx 400 devices)
- Research and assign staff training for MS Products (outsourced)
- Maintain phone system through OTM (future)
- Maintain AA Kiosk operations
- Generate and print all mail (Market Report, Truck Report, Special Sale notifications, DSR Birthday Mailout)
- Maintain inventory management of all hardware and upgrade when necessary
- Maintain and update and activate lane monitor and bulkhead displays
- Provide client support for Title and Tag system
- Associates Degree in Technology related area or equivalent related experience preferred.
- Knowledge of basic technology and equipment required.
- 0 – 2 years of related experience preferred.
- Effective communication and customer service skills required.
- Must possess good problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks, manual dexterity.
- Lifting weights of up to 50 lbs required.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.