VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
Client Service Coordinator II
If working closely with clients AND cars sounds like your jam, then tune in – we may be playing your song. Of course, we don’t JUST mean cars – we mean all vehicles, and we don’t mean just ANY client, we mean the accounts that make up Manheim’s portfolio of amazing customers. You may know Manheim as part of the Cox family of businesses. If Client Service Coordinator sounds like your kind of adventure, then keep reading…Manheim may be a great home for you.
What You’ll Do
Like we said, clients AND vehicles are two things you’ll be very comfortable with in this role. It’s a varied, exciting job with a lot of hats to wear. Try these on for size:
• Foremost, you’ll manage account relationships, maintaining effective
communications and ensuring customer requirements are met.
• You’ll review and update condition reports, then approve and audit the
vehicle repair reports.
• You’ll “walk” vehicles with account representatives and make
recommendations for reconditioning to increase vehicle value.
• When a customer has an inquiry about a vehicle, you’ll be responsive,
providing quality service and doing your best to resolve problems.
• You’ll communicate with Lot Operations and Recon departments to ensure
appropriate movement of vehicles to the shops as well as timely
completion of reconditioning.
• You’ll collaborate to prepare vehicles for sale and to ensure appropriate
scanning and organization.
• You’ll review vehicles in our sale line up, locate missing vehicles, and
work with account representative to ensure vehicles are ready for sale.
• Of course, you’ll follow all safety and health procedures and model the
behaviors related to such.
What’s In It For You?
This job has a lot of responsibilities, and with great responsibility comes great rewards. We may have just misquoted a famous line, but you get the idea. We want you to feel supported in every way possible, so here are a few of the reasons you’ll love working with Cox.
• A job that has this many moving parts needs pay and benefits that cover a lot of ground as well. So, Cox provides highly competitive pay, generous incentives, and other compensation perks (401k + company match, comprehensive medical benefits, etc.). We also offer tuition reimbursement for academic pursuits, adoption assistance, paid time off to volunteer, childcare and eldercare resources, pet insurance (cool, right?) and much more.
• Growth is a good thing, and you’ll have opportunities to learn and train so you can sharpen your skills and explore opportunities across the Cox family of businesses that will continue to challenge and empower you.
• Cox has an outstanding company culture. We get that you’ve got a life outside our doors, so we create a flexible work environment, honoring your desire to balance work life with, well, life. Our diverse, inclusive culture invites you to bring your authentic self to work, and the trust between our leadership and our teams means you’re working in an environment that supports collaboration through innovation, and real change driven by people like you.
Who You Are
You’re a fan of the great outdoors, where a good part of this gig takes place. You know your way around an automobile, with an eye for where enhancements are most needed. You enjoy people and believe teamwork with lots of different players is an exciting way to get the job done. You can dig into the details to ensure every “T” is crossed, and you stand proudly behind your meticulous work.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record.
• Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
• Effective communication and organization skills required.
• Commitment to providing excellent customer service essential.
• Prior experience in vehicle reconditioning, general auto body knowledge, etc. preferred.
• Satisfactory computer skills and the ability to utilize a handheld portable terminal preferred.
This is an outdoor role, meaning exposure to weather elements is to be expected.
Join the Cox family of businesses and make your mark today!
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.