VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
- Identifies the communications and relationship needs of stakeholder groups. Translates communications/stakeholder engagement strategies into specific activities and deliverables. Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans. Provides informed feedback to assess and promote understanding. Facilitates business decision-making processes. Captures and disseminates technical and business information.
- Plans and drives scoping, requirements definition and prioritization activities for large, complex initiatives. Selects, adopts and adapts appropriate requirements definition and management methods, tools, and techniques selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches. Obtains input from, and formal agreement to, requirements from a diverse range of stakeholders. Negotiates with stakeholders to manage competing priorities and conflicts. Establishes requirements baselines. Ensures changes to requirements are investigated and managed. Contributes to the development of organizational methods and standards.
- Takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of complex projects (typically with significant business, political, or high profile impact, and high-risk dependencies). Adopts and adapts project management methods and tools, selecting appropriately from plan-driven/predictive approaches or more adaptive (iterative and agile) approaches. Ensures that effective project control, change control, risk management and testing processes are maintained. Monitors and controls resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget and manages expectations of all project stakeholders.
- Acts as owner/champion for one or more established products or services. Contributes to product propositions and product positioning and variants for established products for which they are responsible. Prioritizes product requirements and owns the product backlog. Responsible for one or more products, depending upon the product’s complexity.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- Requires physical ability and mental acuity to execute the duties of the position successfully within required timeframes in order to meet business requirements.
- Compensation includes a base salary of $71,400 – 100,000. Salary may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate's experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
The only state where it is not applicable by law now is Montana
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Communications, or a related field.
- 5 years; or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Requires and applies comprehensive knowledge of business, product performance, and industry principles, practices, and procedures.
- Working knowledge for SAFe Agile Methodology.
- Using expertise, resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. Is fully familiar with recognized industry bodies of knowledge both generic and specific.
- Actively seeks out new knowledge for own personal development and the mentoring or coaching of others.
- Develops a wider breadth of knowledge across the industry or business.
- Applies knowledge to help to define the standards which others will apply.
- Work experience in design, development and implementation of product plans.
- Working experience in full product lifecycle methodologies.
- Working experience in creating, prioritizing and recommending epics and features.
- Working experience in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.