At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
RapidScale is one of the fastest-growing Managed Cloud Computing companies in the industry. The company has a solid track record of delivering world-class products and services to our customers located throughout the country and the globe. RapidScale is seen as a leader in Desktop Virtualization with marked success in application virtualization. The company provides Managed Cloud services to companies of all sizes including but not limited to: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), Hosted Exchange services, Unified Security Management services, and Microsoft Office 365 services.
This position reports to the General Manager and is responsible for all aspects of management and support of RapidScale’s customers throughout the customer’s lifecycle with RapidScale. This position is responsible for leading a team of Client Account Managers, who together, are responsible for the management, retention, and growth of RapidScale’s diverse customer base. This position is qualified to participate in a bonus plan related to successful achievement levels of this positions duties, including net MRR expansion and customer retention.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Team of Client Experience Managers (sales professionals), and sales managers
- Works with the sales, legal, and finance teams to solve complex contractual issues with existing, long-term customers to ensure they remain RapidScale clients and are ultimately profitable contracts
- Works with the senior leadership team to design, implement, and consistently review incentive compensation plans that properly influence sales rep behaviors
- Design, build, & manage a learning and development strategy that uplevels the CX organization to the highest customer service standards
- Reports on Sales Activity- Client Meetings, Pipeline Management and Sales Forecast
- Ensure Team is meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual Sales Targets
- Define the strategy, plan, and metrics for customer experience with the end goal to build a lasting relationship with customers beyond technology
- Lead strategy to properly introduce and upsell RapidScale’s products to existing customers
- Make data-driven decisions to help grow and protect the existing customer base, including managing an overall churn percentage number
- Establish and maintain relationships and communication channels with key stakeholders across the business
- Facilitate and lead customer retention strategy, and leads contract negotiations during renewals
- Actively manage sales rep CRM activities, ensuring accurate customer profile, contacts, etc.
- Structure customer base strategically and assign dedicated Client Experience Manager to each account
- Ensure top tier accounts are on pre-defined QBR schedules
- Drive deep analysis and the corresponding action on customer experience KPIs with a keen focus on CSAT/NPS and transactional satisfaction. Provide performance metrics to all key stakeholders on a regular cadence
- Effectively partner and communicate with senior management on program strategies, decisions, and impacts; build stakeholder alignment
- Recognize and report on improvement opportunities in a constructive manner
- Properly protect all customer information
- Conduct On-site customer meetings as needed (travel required)
- Deliver program metrics and measures
- Attend company and team meetings, as well as onsite and offsite customer meetings, trainings, events
- Perform special projects as required
- Assess consumer journeys to identify opportunities for improvement across in-store, digital and CPG / licensing to reduce friction
- Participate in and/or lead discovery and design sessions for new programs
- Actively influence and gain alignment on strategic program decisions
- Apply knowledge and standard methodologies to influence & lead strategy and design
- Collaborate with CX teammates to implement the required systems, analytics, communication, and training needed
- 15+ years relevant work experience in customer base management, inside sales (enterprise), channel management
- Knowledge of account management duties
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing, and editorial abilities
- Excellent organizational, follow-up, and time management skills
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.