At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Digital Marketing Analyst – Cox Media
The stakes are high, and the heat is on. Success depends on multiple things going right at the right time. And there you are, in the middle of this chaotic crucible, getting it DONE.
Sounds more like the hero in an action-adventure flick than a marketing position, but really…is there much difference? Cox Media is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to be a hero to everyone in their circle. If you’ve got drive and ambition to get the job done right, we want to learn more about you.
What’s In It For You?
Life moves too fast to waste time stressing over the future. With our best-in-class benefits package and award-winning employee culture, you can feel at ease knowing some of life’s essentials are handled. Here are some examples of what’s in store for you as an employee:
· We all have lives and responsibilities outside of work, and we respect that. We have an exceptional work/life balance at Cox, with accommodating work schedules and flexible time-off policies.
· Our talent is paid what they’re worth with a competitive salary package and top-notch bonus & incentive plans.
· We help you prepare for the future with a 401(k) (that we’ll generously match), life insurance and disability insurance.
· You’ll enjoy a generous suite of healthcare benefits with various deductible options, along with pharmacy benefits, Flexible Spending Account & Health Savings Account options, counseling for mental wellness and more.
· As you grow your family, rest assured that you’ll have access to our inclusive parental leave policies, plus comprehensive fertility coverage and adoption assistance.
· Want to volunteer in your community? We encourage that, and even offer paid hours for you to do so.
· Our employees enjoy discounts on computers, entertainment, travel and more.
· Continuing education and professional development are important, and at Cox we offer both.
· We all love our pets—whether they walk, crawl, fly, swim or slither—and we’re happy to supply insurance for them as well.
With benefits as rich and diverse as our employees, you’ll find a plethora of options, giving you the freedom to make the best choices for you and your family.
What You’ll Do
Sometimes you’re collaborating with a team, sometimes you’re a lone wolf. Either way, you’ll always save the day through your digital marketing prowess. Here’s a peek at what’s in store for you at Cox:
· You’ll create digital marketing materials.
· You’ll analyze all digital creative work and make recommendations for changes.
· You’ll provide weekly pacing reports and updates to the digital team.
· You’ll execute analyses of campaign strategies and determine actionable results.
· You’ll oversee pacing reports and provide recaps on a weekly and monthly basis.
· You’ll deliver white glove service to top-tier clients and provide high-touch data analysis to support sales consultants.
· You’ll work with internal clients to understand their goals and setup campaigns for success.
· You’ll meet with sellers, the digital team and clients to brainstorm digital strategy and creative development.
· You’ll prepare information for internal and external clients on a regular basis.
· You’ll participate in campaign kick-off calls and assist in facilitating campaign launches.
Who You Are
Challenges? Adventure? Bring it on. This is when you shine. Here are a few things you have prepared for this new chapter in your career:
· 2 or more years of experience in a related field.
· A valid driver’s license, good driving record and reliable transportation.
· Strong working knowledge of SEM, SEO, and social media advertising/strategy.
· Excellent skills in adaptability, building relationships, communicating effectively, delivering customer service, formal presentations, functional competence, initiating action, PC skills, producing results, quality orientation, sales opportunity analysis and written communication.
· Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager certification preferred.
· A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, business management or a related field is preferred.
Be the hero of your own story. Apply today!
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.