HCM Solutions ArchitectLocation: Atlanta, Georgia Job Number: 1711531 Brand: Cox Enterprises
Cox Enterprises, a leading communications, media and automotive services company, is seeking an HCM Solutions Architect to join our Human Resources Technology Services (HRTS) team.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing solutions to meet the technology needs of business initiatives, participate in the conceptual phases of identifying and solving business problems and initiatives, and creating architecture specifications and other design artifacts.
You will thrive in this role if you have a cross-section of three traditional skillsets: technical solutions architecture, business analysis, and relationship management. You must also be able to establish yourself as a trusted technical advisor with key internal and external stakeholders, and define and evangelize best practice design and modeling methodologies
At Cox we believe that bold action and staying true to our values has enabled us to create a thriving business with more than 55,000 employees and 300 businesses. We believe in pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. We think it’s the creativity, diversity and entrepreneurial spirit of our employees that makes us great. Cox also offers competitive compensation and benefits packages for our employees.
- Collaborate on analysis, design, development/procurement, testing, and deployment decisions with consulting and teams to ensure the quality and consistency of the software.
- Oversee and support Functional & Technical Requirements gathering for initiatives.
- Provide functional consulting services by acting as subject matter expert leading Department and Divisional Business Owners through the entire implementation lifecycle for our HR Technology projects.
- Facilitate sessions to understand the business objectives, requirements and system needs; map these to our technological landscape functionality and design solutions that best meets the business requirements.
- Ability to configure (and/or oversee configuration efforts) within the HCM Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-up.
- Advise client on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
- Lead testing to ensure the solution performs as designed by and assist in preparing validation scripts, testing scenarios and develop test scripts
- Support clients through go-live process and a play key role in knowledge transfer, documentation and promoting solution adoption
- Lead business and technical teams through the system upgrade process. Understand product documentation, apply to business process, recommend upgrade strategy and manage upgrade tasks.
- Lead business and technical teams to implement new integration implementations as required by the business process. Develop relationship with vendor to understand product and implementation best practices.
- Translate business/functional requirements and analyze system capabilities to propose system design options. Ultimately providing recommendations on the most appropriate technology design to meet the business needs
- Understand the impacts of key decisions / design choices and be able to articulate the impacts of those decisions: i.e. provide pro/cons. Bridging the gap between business analysis and solutions development
- Design systems that support the strategic initiatives and technology landscape (current and planned). Ensuring that all solutions delivered are robust, flexible, scalable, and secure.
- Consult with the business on technology roadmap decisions, providing insight into industry best practices and opportunities to leverage system features and functionality.
- Develop and implement Security and Validation Strategies & Plans
- Interact with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions
- Plan system optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for Core HCM applications
- Have knowledge and experience with coexistence implementation with PeopleSoft HCM, Avature (CRM) and Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion and Taleo); share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology
- Work with clients to foster best business practices, the appropriate use of automation to provide efficient, cost-effective administrative systems and a continual process improvement approach
- Design and create configuration documentation, functional design, technical design, data mapping and security matrix.
- Five years’ experience in a Functional role for Oracle HCM Cloud / Taleo/ PeopleSoft and is certified by Oracle
- 10 plus years’ experience in full development life cycle and significant experience in delivering applications and architecture services in a production environment
- 7 plus years’ experience in the implementation of structured design and architecture processes in a corporate environment
- 7 plus years’ experience in the design of multi-tiered technology architectures including all facets of design from business analysis to infrastructure sizing
- Experience with web applications, mobile applications, service oriented architecture, secure coding principles, BPM, event driven architectures strongly desired.
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative problem solving skills, ability to listen to and understand needs across diverse stakeholders at various levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or equivalent experience
- Ability to learn and master new technologies with a technical and math aptitude
- Enterprise-level business project experience with strong process analysis, design, and documentation
- Prior experience leading HCM implementations/upgrades
- Ability to work on all project phases: Project Preview, Fit/Gap Analysis, Configuration Testing, Production Support
- Experience with general consulting skills that include team facilitation, strong business analysis skills, process mapping, and streamlining business processes redesigning
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support
- Possess experience on at least three HCM system implementations, transactional business intelligence
- Oracle HCM Cloud experience in Talent Management / PeopleSoft experience with HR/Benefits/Payroll for North America/Time & Labor
- FBL/HDL Integration Experience / Integration Experience with third-party systems
- Hands-on experience with Release 11 or higher / Hands-on experience with PeopleSoft 9.2
- Upgrade and implementation experience with HCM Cloud / PeopleSoft upgrade and implementation experience.
About Cox Enterprises
Cox Enterprises is a leading communications, media and automotive services company. The company's major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications (cable television distribution, high-speed Internet access, telephone, home security and automation, commercial telecommunications and advertising solutions); Cox Automotive (automotive-related auctions, financial services, media and software solutions); and Cox Media Group (television and radio stations, digital media, newspapers and advertising sales rep firms).
The company's major national brands include Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book and Manheim. Through Cox Automotive, the company's international operations stretch across Asia, Australia, Europe and Latin America. To learn more about Cox's commitment to people, sustainability and our communities, please visit CoxCSRReport.com
Organization: Cox Enterprises
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing