Manager, Employment BrandingLocation: Atlanta, Georgia Job Number: 1714172 Brand: Cox Enterprises
- Serve as a trusted CTA partner by creating and implementing a consistent and engaging employment branding message – in alignment with marketing brand standards, company culture, and Cox’s value proposition – across all employment branding touch points to achieve short-term talent needs and long-term business growth: Develop Cox’s overarching employment branding strategy.
- Identify and execute tactics that drive and support Cox’s employment branding strategy across internal and external candidate channels.
- Provide consultative support and training to CTA and division stakeholders to own/communicate Cox’s overall and division-specific employment message / value proposition on relevant channels.
- Monitor and ensure on-going adherence to brand standards in close partnership with division stakeholders.
- Support delivery of the Cox Employment Brand Positioning to externally facing channels; work in close partnership with division stakeholders
- Oversee consistent branding and messaging across employment branding tactics and channels such as the Cox career portals, enterprise talent channels, sponsored career pages.
- Provide direction and oversight to team to project plan and ensure consistent branding and messaging for recruitment and candidate marketing projects.
- Oversee projects related to employment branding, social media initiatives, and brand ambassador programs related to talent acquisition.
- Identify and present opportunities to improve end-to-end candidate experience, work with appropriate stakeholders to adopt opportunities upon approval.
- Develop ROI and performance metrics for employment branding initiatives to baseline, benchmark and manage performance
- Manage budget and expenses related to employment branding.
- Act as a day-to-day liaison with CTA Leadership, CTA Service Delivery Teams, CTA COE Team, Division HR, Corporate Communications, Marketing, and other stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully interact with all levels of the organization; influence without authority
- Utilize exceptional interpersonal and collaborative skills to gain credibility and build rapport across all levels of organization
- 5+ years’ experience in brand strategy or employment branding to increase brand awareness
- Demonstrated experience with developing and implementing consistent branding protocols that supports identified business initiatives
- Proven experience and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience working closely with leaders to develop solutions for the business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Visio, Word and Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field strongly desired
- Experience with copywriting; strong command of English language
- Knowledgeable and skilled in talent acquisition and/or recruiting strategies
- Experience with content management, strongly desired
- Experience with web site / digital newsletter (HTML) design a plus
- Proven experience using Recruitment tools (ATS, job boards, etc.)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Project management experience with the ability to develop detailed project plans
- Proven experience utilizing current, and fostering new, innovative relationship building strategies including social networks, external partnerships, and outreach
- Experience using a CRM tool to foster talent communities
About Cox Enterprises
Cox Enterprises is a leading communications, media and automotive services company. The company's major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications (cable television distribution, high-speed Internet access, telephone, home security and automation, commercial telecommunications and advertising solutions); Cox Automotive (automotive-related auctions, financial services, media and software solutions); and Cox Media Group (television and radio stations, digital media, newspapers and advertising sales rep firms).
The company's major national brands include Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book and Manheim. Through Cox Automotive, the company's international operations stretch across Asia, Australia, Europe and Latin America. To learn more about Cox's commitment to people, sustainability and our communities, please visit CoxCSRReport.com
Organization: Cox Enterprises
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-7000 Central Pkwy NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Manager
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing