Senior Oracle Financial Systems AnalystLocation: Atlanta, Georgia Job Number: 179094 Brand: Cox Enterprises
- Plan for, participate in and lead requirements definition sessions, planning sessions, status meetings, and issue resolution sessions.
- Facilitate meetings with customer to elicit and document functional requirements and specifications.
- Facilitate meetings with Solution Architects and/or Development Team to document technical requirements.
- Meet with other members of CIS or with divisional IT counterparts to review completed functional specifications, technical specifications and customizations.
- Drive appropriate aspects of analysis and design associated with developing, modifying, specifying, evaluating, or selecting application systems.
- Assist in the creation, review and execution of functional test plans and scripts.
- Provide leadership to other Application Analysts in areas of special knowledge, i.e. specialized tools or technologies, Analysis techniques, etc.
- Ensure that meeting minutes, action items, and issues are documented and maintained, per CIS standards.
- Escalate priority issues to project managers and/or responsible team member.
- Lead troubleshooting and issue resolution to ensure fulfillment of Service Level Agreements and/or project timelines.
- Requires minimal assistance in completing project or work deliverables and in understanding the enterprise ecosystem and its impact on applications, while taking into account strategic direction.
- Participates in and/or facilitates strategic roadmap discussions with customers. Develops and maintains expertise in the applications, technologies, business processes, and business drivers associated with key customers.
- Builds / leverage relationships to help solve business problems and accomplish tasks. Gains credibility with customers and stakeholders and is consulted as a “Trusted Advisor”.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to indicate all responsibilities, duties, and skills for which a job holder may be held accountable.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field of study, OR equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years professional experience in Oracle EBS application implementation and/or support.
- Specific experience in one or more of the following modules
- Required: Project Costing, Project Accounting, Fixed Assets
- Preferred: Supply Chain, AP
- Proficient with technologies appropriate to the position (eg. ERP, client-server, web-based applications, and cloud- or Saas-based applications).
- Experience working closely with software vendors and IT service providers.
- Proven analytical skills in application development, implementation and support environment.
- Proven ability to work at the direction of a team lead, but must also have demonstrated self-motivation and leadership skills. Must require minimal direction to accomplish tasks.
- Ability to think strategically in proposing solutions as well as to innovate in generating creative ideas to solve business problems.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, deliverables and/or projects concurrently and meet project deadlines.
- Interest in developing knowledge around specific business areas, and how systems can be used to solve business problems in those business areas.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications or business functional areas, and can discern business requirements accordingly.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to present to management.
- Strong understanding of the Systems Implementation Life Cycle and project management methodologies and tools.
- Proven ability to perform basic SQL and/or application specific data queries and data analysis.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite of products, including MS VISIO and MS Project.
- Knowledge and understanding of business application capabilities, data structures, and development tools.
About Cox Enterprises
Cox Enterprises is a leading communications, media and automotive services company. With revenues exceeding $20 billion and approximately 60,000 employees, the company's major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications (cable television distribution, high-speed Internet access, telephone, home security and automation, commercial telecommunications and advertising solutions); Cox Automotive (automotive-related auctions, financial services, media and software solutions); and Cox Media Group (television and radio stations, digital media, newspapers and advertising sales rep firms).
The company's major national brands include Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book and Manheim. Through Cox Automotive, the company's international operations stretch across Asia, Australia, Europe and Latin America. To learn more about Cox's commitment to people, sustainability and our communities, please visit CoxCSRReport.com
Organization: Cox Enterprises
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing