Field Sales Representative-DealerLocation: Edmonton, Alberta Job Number: 1712187 Brand: Manheim
Manheim - Field Sales Representative - Edmonton, AL Canada territory
**all candidates must live in the designated territory- majority of travel is local or day trip travel within the territory**
Manheim’s Field Sales Representative is responsible for producing market revenue growth through an end-to-end sales strategy, selling all Manheim services to existing and new customers. This person is charged with aggressively growing existing and new accounts. Potential clients include New and Used Car Dealers, Independent Dealers, Salvage Yards, and other opportunities. Success will be measured by the individual’s ability to generate incremental business and sustaining ongoing revenue generation. He/she ensures that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Be responsible for generating new business and revenue growth across multiple channels within assigned territories.
- Partners with Field Sales Manager to obtain market intelligence and tools needed to support development of business within the market.
- Routinely deals with multiple levels within automotive (franchise and independent) dealerships, automobile associations, automotive dealer groups.
- Utilizes Sales Account Management (CRM) on a daily basis.
- Prepare and present formal presentations to customers.
- Works closely with management team, product, IT, and customer care professionals.
- Promotes special incentives as needed to drive desired business results.
- Negotiates volume rebate plans as part of growth strategy.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with customers and leadership at operating locations.
- Manages escalated service issues through multiple wholesale auction channels until a satisfactory resolution is found on behalf of customer.
- Trains and encourages utilization of all Manheim products and services.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Previous experience in a sales leadership role with a proven track record of success; minimum of 5 years proven success in outside sales and service; Automotive, auction, wholesale internet sales/service a plus; experience in selling and servicing an account list; proven track record of growing accounts from existing customer base.
Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required; ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment; easily able to grasp in-lane and online products and services and how to leverage in a competitive marketplace; understanding of the retail/wholesale marketplace in an operational context to best position the Manheim Value Proposition; ability to use Internet and MS Office effectively with strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel; ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment; excellent problem solving and negotiation skills; ability to work effectively and collboratively within a matrixed organization.Strong problem solving and negotiation skills. Self starter with excellent time managemnet and organizational skills. Creativity.
(Degrees, Certifications, Languages)
Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
Office Environment. Travel required – 75%.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: CA-AB-Edmonton-12866 153 St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing