Lead Software EngineerLocation: Mississauga, Ontario Job Number: 1712391 Brand: Dealertrack
- Review, analyze designs, modify, develop, test, documents, and implement software applications
- Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with applications systems. Detect, diagnose, and report related problems
- Prepares paperwork and attends departmental and project related meetings
- Follow best practices for design, development and software release
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably Computer Science major
- 7+ years of .NET Development using VS 2010 + using .NET 3.5 and up
- Working Knowledge of VS 2017 .NET 4.6, .NET Core 2.0
- Experience with Unit Testing, TDD
- Object oriented programming and design patterns knowledge (SOLID, DRY, LoD, Feature Toggles, etc.)
- Knowledge of Dependency Injection – Autofac or Castle Windsor or comparable libraries.
- Strong RDBMS background – Oracle/ SQL Server. Oracle 12C preferred
- Knowledge of NOSQL databases such as MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.
- Knowledge and or experience using NHibernate or other ORMs / Micro ORMs
- Experience with code packaging / deployment using MSBuild, Web Deploy, WebPack, and Gulp
- Experience with CI/CD, blue/green deployments and database migrations
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture.
- Experience with BDD and tools such as SoapUI and Jasmine.
- Experience with AWS platform: ElasticCache, Elastic Beanstalk, EC2 Containers, VPCs, Security Groups, Subnets, SQS, ELBs, etc
- Experience with API throttling / security tools such as Mashery is a plus.
- Experience with JMeter and other performance testing tools is a plus.
- Experience with Docker is a plus.
- Knowledge and or work experience with Unit testing frameworks and TDD/BDD
- Knowledge and or Experience working in Scrum team
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid understanding of web technology and experience using or creating web services
- Experience working in an environment that requires coordination of efforts between the Engineering, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Product Management
- Result-oriented ability to respond to a changing business environment
- Strong understanding of version control systems such as GIT
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: CA-ON-Mississauga-2700 Matheson Blvd E
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing