Product MgrJob ID 1811218 Date posted 07/12/2018 Location: North Hills, New York Apply
- Full responsibility of product lifecycle
- Setting and leading the strategic direction of products or product groups
- Maintaining the product roadmap
- Leading analysis and maintaining a strong understanding of state business rules and regulations
- Leading development and implementation of product requirements and strategy with engineering and quality assurance
- Developing and executing product or solution lifecyle and asset management strategies
- Collaborating across business unit boundaries to utilize best available Cox Automotive-wide technology
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction for the assigned product or group of products
- Adhering to common architectural standard objectives set by the organization
- Responsible for ensuring product compliance with state regulations
- Reports to Sr Mgr Product Mangement. Regularly works with product marketing, strategy leads, engineering, and product managers from other business units. Interacts regularly with senior management.
- 3+ years of experience with highly engineered products / solutions in a Product Management, Product Marketing or Business Development role
- Demonstrated experience extracting value from product teams, including facilitating rapid problem solving sessions
- Experience in utilizing customer insights to drive product innovation
- Experience in making product and solution tradeoffs to optimize customer value
- Experience evaluating and distributing through multiple channels
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-NY-North Hills-3400 New Hyde Park Rd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Team Lead/Supervisor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing