3 Things to Know About Cox’s Great Place to Work Certification
Cox is part of the Certification Nation – in other words, we’re a certified Great Place to Work! But what does this actually mean? Here, we’re unpacking our certification and giving a behind-the-scenes peek at our award-winning culture.
1. The certification is based on our employees’ feedback.
The Great Place to Work certification is based on an assessment of a workplace’s demographics, benefits and culture, as well as a third-party survey of current employees. What does this mean? It means that experts and employees alike have determined our status as a certified Great Place to Work.
In fact, our employees ranked us a cut above the rest. 89% of employees aid that Cox is a great place to work – a score that is 30% higher than the average U.S.-based company.
Here are a few comments employees made in the survey:
- “I love my job, my coworkers, and my management team. This company always has my back.”
- “This is the type of company where those ideas are encouraged and taken seriously. That is [a] unique thing that I really appreciate about Cox. They constantly involve employees at every level in developing policies, programs, project, etc. that impact our corporate culture. Great ideas are well-received, regardless of where they come from and all senior leaders are extremely approachable and pragmatic.”
- “We are given one opportunity after another to grow in so many different ways.”
2. We create a culture of belonging from the get-go.
Starting a new job can be daunting, even at a GPTW-certified company! It’s our goal to make the hiring and onboarding process as seamless as possible, from applying to interviewing to your first day as a Cox employee. In fact, 93% of employees said that when you join the company, you are made to feel welcome. Our employees’ spirit of camaraderie really shines when we welcome new people to the fam!
You can read more about our recruiting process here.
3. We’re looking ahead to the future.
We’re celebrating our Great Place to Work certification, but don’t want to rest on our laurels! We are constantly looking for ways to make Cox’s workplace culture even better. We strive to maintain open communication with employees, welcoming suggestions and ideas for how to become even better. From regular surveys to open-door policies with company leaders, we’re dedicated to creating an environment that’s open and honest.
Want to be part of our award-winning culture? We’re hiring! Click here to see open positions.