At Cox, we put a lot of stock in our values. We built our business on integrity, leadership and community. It’s no surprise that these are some of the same values shared by the brave people who have served our country – veterans, reservists and military spouses. That’s why we’re such a natural fit for many who have been a part of the United States Armed Forces. In fact, Cox has been named one of the best workplaces for military members, past and present.
Opportunities and Support for Veterans
The vast scope of our industries and locations means there are ample chances for you to contribute and grow – and we're here to help you. At Cox, you’ll find:
- Our employee resource group, Salute, dedicated to supporting our military veterans and reservists
- Mentoring and leadership training
- Thousands of free online courses
- Many career opportunities including ones in technology, sales, automotive tech, security and recruiting
- A diverse and inclusive environment where differences are not only accepted, but embraced
- Corporate fellowship opportunities through Hiring Our Heroes
An award-winning environment
Based on feedback from veterans in the workforce, Forbes has named Cox a Best Employer for Veterans. We're honored to know that those who served in our military feel fulfilled at Cox.
"An Act of Service for Those Who Served"
With a grant from the James M. Cox Foundation and the leadership of members of Cox’s SALUTE ERG, active military members are now able to enjoy a new and improved USO Center at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
From Our Blog
Hear from employees who are veterans and learn about our workplace culture.View all posts