Allegiant Stadium is one of the most technologically advanced venues in the world — with a huge contribution from Cox.
The biggest football game of the year is just a few days away, but thanks to our teams and tech at Cox Communications, Allegiant Stadium is fully equipped for Sunday night kickoff — and beyond.
Cox Fiber is the muscle behind the multi-gig speeds at the Las Vegas stadium; Cox technology delivers a highly connected experience, so fans won’t miss a moment of the game time action.
Allegiant Stadium by the numbers:
- 75,000 feet of eye-popping digital displays.
- 65,000 screaming fans at the stadium — and even more watching at home.
- 2,200 video screens streaming all the action throughout the stadium.
- 227 miles of fiber optic cable powering the way — enough to run the length of the Las Vegas Strip 54 times.
- 1,700 Wi-Fi hot spots for the 65,000 fans in attendance.
This isn’t the first time Cox has powered the biggest game of the season — and many other major events in Las Vegas and other parts of the country, including March Madness Final Four and Formula 1. And yes, the same internet that powers our customers’ homes powers these major events.
Interested in new opportunities at Cox? Explore open positions here, and join the Cox Talent Community.